Michelle Obama On Life At The White House: “I hate this place.”

Living at the White House is said to have always been a rather tedious and tumultuous affair for Mrs. Obama. While she enjoys the benefits of 24/7 service of her day-to-day whims, (which are considerable) ultimately she finds the job of First Lady to be a demeaning one. She has noted more recently the lessening of media attention devoted to her as well, a condition that is alleged to not sit well with a woman who has kept and organized every magazine cover she has been featured on over the last eight years.

Her East Wing office has devolved into a personal media affairs command and control center whereby her staff seek out yet more fawning coverage that separates her from her president-husband. Rumors have long suggested Michelle Obama has little regard for Barack Obama’s leadership abilities. She finds him too weak and uncertain and always in need of a strong push in the back to make certain he doesn’t stray from the path of revolution she has long deemed essential to America’s future.

“She (Michelle Obama) has always been the more radical of the two. As the years in the White House went by, she has been the one to complain loudest that they weren’t getting enough done.”

She enjoys the largest staff of any First Lady in American history – nearly thirty individuals with combined annual salaries of almost $2 million tax-payer dollars devoted to keeping her happy and her policies front and center within the administration. And yet despite that excess, it seems none of it can ultimately keep Mrs. Obama satisfied.

Among the most intimate of D.C. circles, her temper tantrums have become things of legend. On more than one occasion it has been the First Lady’s booming voice that has reverberated against the labyrinth-like White House walls as she makes clear her dissatisfaction regarding presidential policy, congressional push back, or what she deems to be unfair media criticism. Among the most consistent things to evoke an unhappy reaction from Mrs. Obama is her husband’s noted penchant for tardiness. The First Lady is obsessively detailed, demanding from her staff that every minute of her public schedule be meticulously mapped out days and weeks ahead of time. It has become something of an ongoing joke among the White House Press Corps that when a presidential appearance is scheduled, they automatically factor in an additional thirty minutes before the President will actually arrive.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/michelle-obama-on-life-at-the-white-house-i-h...

Views: 4221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is hell living in a place that represents everything you hate.

I hope she IS miserable. Really miserable.

@Jea9,

Yea, me too and I hope she gets a permanent case of diarrhea!

I HOPE MY TAXES ARE NOT IN THERE 

WE WORK HARD FOR TYHAT MONEY WHAT RIGHT DOES THAT PERSON HAVE USING IT ??????

Let the door hit you in the ass as you leave you traitor

The address needs to change to Federal Prison for her, Soetero and the rest of the crooks that ran them.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service