Media Runs Sob Stories About Mexicans Losing Jobs To Trump’s America

Image result for MEXICO LOSES foRD memeMedia outlets ran an Associated Press story Friday that outlined just how terrible President-elect Donald Trump will be … for Mexican jobs.

Mexican reporter Christopher Sherman wrote the story for The AP, and high-profile outlets like The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Miami Herald, the Chicago Tribune, and Business Insider all ran the story, alongside countless smaller news organizations nationwide.

The piece shares stories of Mexicans upset with decisions by Ford and Carrier, which recently announced investments in U.S.-based plants in lieu of planned investments in Mexico. Ford announced it would cancel a $1.6 billion car plant investment in the northern part of Mexico.

The proposed plant would have hired 2,800 Mexicans, and the resulting economic boost would have added 10,000 jobs to the region, according to the report.

read more:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/06/media-runs-sob-stories-about-mexi...

Views: 563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did the Mexicans  get upset when Americans lost all their jobs to NFTA

Just think of all those poor maligned Mexicans that wont get to rape and murder American girls with impunity beginning soon!

I believe this fits right here,
"Who the F_ _ _ _ cares?"

Image result for the world's tiniest violin playing animation

Well this just breaks my heart! NOT!!!!!  Now they know what it feels like to lose jobs/income. Fix your corrupt government and imprison  or KILL all the drug lords and their organizations. I for one don't give a damn!

it does not phase me at all...the people of mexico need to make effort to fix their country and stop sucking the life out of this country.

Image result for preach brother

Awwwww !!!!!   My heart just fills with misty feelings of sorrow, that Mexico's work force is going to feel the "CRUNCH" instead of Americans !!!!!!!!

One of the main purposes of a Government, is to see that the PEOPLE (Citizens) of that Country are protected in things like Employment, Education, Commerce, etc. If the Government of MEXICO is so damned CORRUPT that the Politicians line their pockets with the money that is to be used for THE PEOPLE, then ( like the USA), the PEOPLE should Vote OUT those politicians and start anew. TOUGH SHIT that TRUMP is watching out for AMERICANS !!!!!  It's about time we ended the NAFTA  Bull shit and thought about ourselves before anyone else !!!!  MEXICO has been BLEEDING us dry for DECADES, so has the rest of the World. Time is NOW for TRUMP to switch gears and MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !!!!! Mexico can get SOUTH AMERICA to build some manufacturing jobs in their Country, but MEXICO has built WALLS TOO HIGH ON THEIR SOUTHERN BORDERS to allow anyone to cross into their Country !!!!

What about the jobs they stole from Americans?

How Many U.S. Jobs Are Taken by Illegal Aliens?

Just as the size of the illegal alien population can only be estimated, the number of illegal aliens working in the United States is also subject to estimation. A large share of the illegal alien population is generally accepted as being in the workforce because that is what motivates most illegal immigration. However, there are some family members, especially children of illegal aliens not in the labor force, while others may be in prison. One recent estimate by researchers at the Pew Hispanic Center puts the number of illegal aliens in the workforce at 8 million out of an overall population of 11.2 million illegal aliens, i.e., 71.4 percent.1 That estimate is generally accepted as reasonable.

FAIR's estimate of the illegal alien population in 2010 is slightly higher than that of the Pew estimate, i.e., 11.9 million. FAIR's estimate of the number of illegal aliens in the workforce — using the share estimate of the Pew study — is similarly slightly higher, i.e., about 8.5 million jobs encumbered by illegal alien workers.

Mexico has been nothing but a problem for our country. Let them continue to build Volkswagens for their own consumption, or other types of manufacturing. The US isn't responsible for Mexico being a $*it hole of a country. They are!
The MSM has no shame which has been well proven. Maybe Mexico can use some low life second hand deadbeat lying journalist. Problem solved. America first. Take freaking Hollywood with you too. Adios MF

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service