MD Sheriff: ‘It’s Open Season on Law Enforcement’ Cops ‘Scared to Death to Do Their Job’

Wicomico County, MD Sheriff Mike Lewis (R) declared, “it’s open season on law enforcement across this country. American law enforcement right now are under siege” and “Everybody’s scared to death to do their job” on Tuesday’s “Hannity” on the Fox News Channel.

Lewis said, “You bet it’s open season on law enforcement across this country. American law enforcement right now are under siege. We recognize it. We see it everywhere we go. And you can rest assured, as you well know, this all started on the false lie, this premise, down in Ferguson, Missouri, ‘Hands up, don’t shoot,’ Black Lives Matter, all based on a lie. We all know it’s a lie. Law enforcement across this country are under siege. We know we’re under siege. Everybody’s scared to death to do their job, scared to pull the trigger, God knows what went through the mind of this police officer this morning, pursuing these three suspects, he’s gunned down, leaving his family behind. This is something — in the last seven days we’ve lost seven police officers. Not once have we seen or heard the president of the United States denounce the killings of law enforcement around this country, not once, while he’s quick to weigh in on Trayvon Martin, quick to weigh in on Michael Brown, quick to weigh in on Eric Garner, not once has he stood up and denounced the killings.”

After host Sean Hannity pointed out that the president called the widow of a police officer killed in Houston, Lewis stated that this was a “private” call, without public denunciation.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/09/01/md-sheriff-its-open-seaso...?

Views: 416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sheriff Mike Lewis is the only Sheriff I know except perhaps a Carroll County Deputy Sheroff that has publicly come forward on this issue. Please someone correct me if I am wrong?

Captain Clark Kalb County GA  on Tuesday ripped obambi a new one and  did it on a local t.v. station. I have seen this guy at work, and I like the way he works, he's a Black cop but as far as I can tell he's Conservative and he's pissed, I feel sorry for any black matters militant that goes after any of his deputies.

For two individuals, two groups, or two countries to fight each other there has to be a third party, unbeknownst to both, egging them both on, Our 'media' is that third party (agent provocateurs). This is PsyOps...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

Gary so are you familiar with US Army 5th Spec Ops ? Just asking ?

Why?? Because of things just like this. 

Watch this video and you will have a better understanding of where we are as a nation, a people and what a Godless nation looks like. 

http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blogs/chilling-video-of-black-sup...

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

All this started by one more "N" calling the shots.

https://youtu.be/W6VOivlOTzA           It's going further than you thought.

The police departments need to join forces with the Militias if they want to survive.

THAT'S JUST WHAT THE PRES WANTS SO HE CAN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW

I believe that obummer will eventually regret ever messing with American Patriots.

Dosen't this Sheriff get it ??? The president could care less. 

Just another step to control the nation.  Scare the cops so that they hesitate and get themselves killed. Remember, in 2008 -0- talked about a private army... this is a good start.  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service