Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) says people shouldn't underestimate President Obama as he heads into his sixth year in the White House.

He discounted Obama's low approval ratings and said a sitting president always has influence.

"We all wear thin with the American people after a while," McCain told the Associated Press

"To count a man of that talent out at this point in time in his administration would be a huge mistake," he added.

read more:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/194121-mccain-dont...

Views: 1230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He thinks Obama is has talent because he defeated him, what a loser McCain is. If

the measure of talent is to lie and cheat and make sure your supporters vote multible

times is Talent, then I dont want any part of McCains world.

The person who needs to be counted out is McCain. He is not a RINO, he is pain ignorant. The man needs to be put out to pasture. He does not represent the people. He is an elitist just like the rest in Washington. They think they know best but have not worked for a red cent in ages. They collect tax money and spend it as if it is endless. Guess what it is not. We need to put them back into the working class so that they can get a perspective on what the working class is faced with. All of the so called RINO's need to go in 2014 and 2016!!!

10/4

I'm of the firm belief that McCain left what sanity he had at the Hanoi Hilton ! How he is still standing upright is beyond me.

McCain collaberated  with the enemy in Viet Nam he sure does not care about the people

Stockholm Syndrome.

In Violation of the Constitution: Obama Takes On Chairmanship of UN Security Council.

Right Soup
September 14, 2009

Some unprecedented news today, folks. Never in the history of the United Nations has a U.S. President taken the chairmanship of the powerful UN Security Council. Perhaps it is because of what could arguably be a Constitutional prohibition against doing so. To wit: Section 9 of the Constitution says:

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
https://www.sodahead.com/fun/constitution-be-damned-obama-to-head-u...

2016 just sayin!

My disdain for this man grows every time I see his face !

Johnny, me too! As I've said many times about soetoro: I hate, loathe, despise and obamanate him. Now I also say it about McCain.

Charles,
     You wrote "In Violation of the Constitution: Obama Takes On Chairmanship of UN Security Council".

Thanks for the information.  These facts have not been widely publicized.  This is clearly another unconstitutional act by Obama.  This is black and white UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWLESSNESS.  Obama took an oath to uphold the Constitution and is breaking that oath (and in numerous ways)......that means breaking an oath to the American People and America itself......this man is impeachable/convictable under the laws of the United States if members of Congress would do their duty under the Constitution.  BUT THEY REFUSE TO DO SO!  WE HAVE ENEMIES AND BETRAYAL ALL AROUND US AND WE ARE LOOKING AT A REAL AND PRESENT MORTAL DANGER FOR SURVIVAL OF OUR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC!!!

A point or two;...

Let's consider this;

Did Obama promise - under OATH - to conform/obey and protect the Constitution of our nation, as well as the country itself?

YES?...or.... NO?

Is he doing it?...YES...or NO?

Is he - and his associates - acting faithful to the constitution?

Is this administration working and / or acting under and by the will of the collective people-majority (democratic way),by the american freedom perspectives, principles and values?...YES?...or NO?

Can WE THE PEOPLE TRUST THIS GROUP NOW IN WASHINGTON? Do we have confidence on them?...YES?...or NO?

IMPEACHMENT?.....and again...

What about a NATION-WIDE / COAST-TO COAST REFERENDUM ..,a GENERAL PUBLIC CALL FOR ....'VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE' FOR, and against  THE ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL, ANTI-AMERICAN, CHICAGO MAFIA-STYLE MEGA-CORRUPTED ORIENTED ADMINSTRATION NOW IN WASHINGTON?

Who , out there is / are curious about the possible outcome?...could Obama and his associates manage it?...can the 'CORRUPTOCRATS WASHINGTONIANS' withstand the POWER OF THE PEOPLE?

A short reference;

Opinions welcome.

We all wear thin with the American people after awhile? Spoken like a true Rhino you bastage. You are so GONE!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

“And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! “And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! Jim Jordan Rips To Shreds Schiff’s Star Witness Anti-Trumper Ambassador Taylor 

BOOM! Jim Jordan just destroyed Schiff’s star witness Ambassador Taylor.

“I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than this!” — Rep. Jim Jordan.

OMG! SOOOOOO GOOD!

Jim Jordan got Ambassador Taylor to admit that everything he has said in his testimony is based on second-hand, third-hand and fourth-hand information!

Jordan Sounds Off

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service