Maxine Waters has announced her intention to “take the gloves off” and “fight dirty” in an attempt to take down President Trump. In an astonishing admission to the New York Times, the disgraced Democrat said she intended to show her nasty side to the public, so that they could follow her example.

Trump was just so outrageous, so disrespectful, such a bully and dangerous for this country, I decided, ‘You know what? I’m taking the gloves off and I’m going to step out,’” Waters boldly told the Times.

Maxine Waters hints that she's willing to break the law in order to fight Trump Thehill.com reports: “I was going to not only challenge him but encourage others to see him for what he is: basically a bully, an egotistical maniac, a liar and someone who did not need to be president,” she continued. Waters has proven to be one of the most vocal critics of Trump during his presidency, and has called for his impeachment.
“We don’t have to be afraid to use the word impeachment,” Waters said in May, adding: “All we have to do is make sure we are talking to the American public, we are keeping them involved, we are challenging every day, we are resisting every day.”
The congresswoman slammed Trump on Friday during an MSNBC interview, after his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin saying “America is getting played” by of the leaders.

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She is deplorable.

Throw this POS waters in jail! AND NO PENSION!

I loved the Mad Max Video, its so cool. Fits her like a glove.

Someone should break her neck - .......just on general principle.

The most pathetic thing about this pos is all the dumbasses  that voted for her. Each and every representative is just exactly that. Representative and a symbol of their constituents. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if the majority of them looked like her. I know their dumber than her.

This woman never owned a pair of gloves.... she is dirty all the way thru.

Nice to see everyone, but Maxine Waters is about to meet Anonymous, and the video and information dumped into the internet on the true story of the hacking of Washington DC and Hillary Clinton will be a release that many did not expect to see.

Maxine Waters, stated, " The Tea Party Can Go To Hell !" her reference was to the Tea Party Command Center, Why ?, and all its members. And of course some have not watched the video. The video has been archived by the network team,plus, the video released against Donald Trump, is more of a way to state, keep your word to the American people. "Donald Trump America's Veterans Homeless Fusion Camps "

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service