By joshdb50

No ma'am.

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

Views: 2050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Couldn't have said it better Semper fi brother,this is what that Bit** needs to read every morning,hope she gets voted out and replasced by a Tea Party member A.S.A.P.

Unfortunately she will never be defeated. Her Communist agenda is close to the hearts of her San Fran constituents....

"Respectfully" ?  I believe it was after World War II that U.S. Military personnel were instructed not to salute Enemy Officers.

HOO HA!!! You are credit to the Marine Corps.!! Well stated young man! You are an example for all law abiding citizens and gun owners. FEINSTEIN IS A COMMUNIST AND A U.N. LAPDOG WHO'S FONDEST WISH IS TO TOTALLY DISARM U.S. CITIZENS SO WE ARE HELPLESS AGAINST HER AND OBARRY'S PLAN TO MARCH IN U.N. TROOPS.

No one should be elected that hasn't first served in the military!

But instead all they  elect are X-LAWYERS.. Which have no idea what is right or wrong unless its for them only...

Well said Marine .. there are plenty of us, who are with you all the way .. I don't know how this Communist Senator keeps getting elected .. Her and Boxer doesn't make sense !

The votes were fixed before the vote was taken.. Those in control are the Demo`s and go with what fills their pockets not what the vote really is... Just like Harry Reid when the vote was for Angle the machines changed the vote to Reid right in front of the voter and the Democratic election board said that they rubbed their coat sleeves on the screens to change the votes... thats what they told the people...

Semper Fi Brother!!  I stand with you.

You Told a TRUE story there  Joshua . I agree 100% with what you said. I was USAF for 5 years. I won't register mine either... God Bless you and GOD BLESS AMERICA.....

Semper Fidelis Cpl. Boston and God bless. This bitch and the rest of the gun grabbing communists are in for a very rude awakening if they try to disarm Americans. We have God given rights they do not understand as they have no concept of who God is or His blessings given to Americans for the past 237 years. We will prevail and God bless the Republic and the Marine Corps.

You said it Ed.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service