By joshdb50

No ma'am.

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

Views: 2051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the same Dingy Harry who gave the NRA $61 million for their fancy gun range in Nevada. This is also the same Dingy Harry who was supported by the NRA over my objections.  They told me in response to a letter that they are a single issue group and they don't care where Dingy Harry stands on other issues as long as he gives them support back.  I resigned my membership because I told them they can't represent me and take from Dingy Harry at the same time. Now Dingy Harry is ONCE AGAIN coming after guns.

United, we stand!!!!!!!!

Feinstein represents everything that is wrong with government. Ignorance, stupidity, greed, hipocracy, incompetence, arrogance, TREASONOUS, and shamelessness.  But wait!, I forgot she represents a different Country- The People's Republic of California .

Semper Fi, Marine!!

It is apparant they can't confiscate every gun from every owner.  I don't know how many will pick up on it but his "I am not your subject" paragraph is the key here.  We are being ruled by those who see themselves as our betters not our servants. Tyranny is alive and well in America and it will only get worse now that the traitor john boehner has been re-seated as Speaker.

While what happened was a tragedy, the sane are again being for the insane!!!!!

where did you get the idea that there is any sanity in DC .. and it looks like the sane ones( I think there are a few) are afraid to buck the system ..

May I ask if anyone here has joined the Oath Keepers?

I joined about 18 months ago.

I took my Oath in 57 but a couple of years ago when I was part of the Oath keepers on the net they kick me off because I posted then what is going on in the USA today... They said it didnt fit their ways of thinking...

Just understanding the Oath of Office requirement is all you need. WE must come together and start using the Oath of Office on those that are required to take the said oath. Check out my web page at: www.civilrightstaskforce.info

I would email them now and say "DUH I TOLD YOU SO".

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service