By joshdb50

No ma'am.

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

Views: 2051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those who have been blessed, with power and wealth, (our politicians) are taking this country down in bits and pieces .. but these blessings are not GOD given .. they come from satan himself ..

My sentiments precisely. 

Amen, I'm with you 100% as a veteran.

Hooray for you!!  I also wrote Senator Feinsteen.  My choice of words were not as elegant as yours.  I am retired Special Forces and as I told the Senator, none of my weapons will be registered.  The reasons you have stated are the same as mine. 

SFC James R. Brown (Ret)

US Army Special Forces

Airborne!

What a great letter.  Thank you, Mr. Boston, for your service!

Amen brother your NOT the only one. I too am a Veteran, US Army 1988-94. I took an oath to defend our Constitution from our enemies foriegn and domestic. We the people must stand for whats right and not back down, It's our duty. We should make EVERY peaceful and lawful attempt to secure our rights and freedoms. And if they continue down this path of Tyranny, Then we have a decision to make in the future. The moment they come for them we clearly only have one of two choices, considering how our Constitution is laid out for us.

She and Her guards carry why cant We, First they take your Guns then they take all your Rights and last they take your hard earned wealth and give it to those who they tell do not have to work but deserve to share your wealth. Wake up America when they come to take them be sure they get your Bullets first. Wake up they are in control now just look around and you can see what they are doing to your America.

When she introduces her dopey Bill shout No as loud as you can folks. They don't own us they work for us.

Dan, Damn you're good.

You're good yourself Gene...thanks

AWESOME !!!!!! SEMPER FI

Now Harry Reid is doing the same thing and want all guns taken from the people... Since he is working for Obama and not the people he needs to stay in Washington along with all of his crooked family...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service