Manchin calls Reid’s statement on Trump “an absolute embarrassment”

Image result for harry reid is a disgrace memeU.S. Senator Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) is blasting his party’s outgoing Senate leader Senator Harry Reid (D-Nevada) after Reid released a statement that Manchin says verbally attacked President-Elect Donald Trump.

In Reid’s statement, he called Trump a “sexual predator” and suggested Trump to “roll back the tide of hate he unleashed.”

On Friday, Manchin responded to Reid’s statement:

“Senator Harry Reid’s statement today attacking President-elect Trump is wrong! It is an absolute embarrassment to the Senate as an institution, our Democratic party, and the nation. I want to be very clear, he does not speak for me,” Manchin said in a news release.

read more:

http://wvmetronews.com/2016/11/11/manchin-calls-reids-statement-on-...

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Red is an embarrassement.The old farther should not even be there

It is a sad day when Dems take it out on other Dems. . . . .  NOT!!!!!

His statement is just the freak coming out of the  decrepid old DEMONRAT this old warn out has been should have been put in a rubber room years ago, he and Pelosi both need to be put in the same rubber room together  that would drive the both farther over the edge,they both are to senile to be allowed out in public 

This too is a Blessing from God getting rid of Reid next on the list should be any democrat that will not work for all Ameicans. Getting rid of a few Governors that support city's across there state that harbor illegals. It's aginist the law, Trump should stop any Tax dollars from going to these states.

The American people voted and Trump won those who voted for Hillary and lost need to get over it. Most people when Obama won didn't do the things the left are that should show you something about the left. Those saying and doing things to cause people to be hurt should be jailed, it's only the ones who might have to go back to work that are protesting or who have never worked.

Trump should remove any business, network, or groups that has anything to do with George Soros. He's as evil as man can get, I wonder how many people have been hurt or even killed by his money. Government isn't the only thing that Needs cleaned up, many corporations are attacking the country from in side the country. No one is above the law, that does mean No One! When cleaning out the basement you might mis some of the dirt the first go round, but you don't quite.

In the past the Federal Government would simple swipe things under the rug. I pray it won't any more, if Trumps does the will of the people who put him in office he will go down in history as the President that saved this Country if not he will be hated by both side. I think Trump is a man who honors his words this is yet to be seen, but what he's been doing is much different than those who came before him. We need to speak clear and say it with force for Trump to keep his word! I think he's the kind of man that will! Keep praying for his safely and wisdom, And let God work through him. The first call Trump made was to Isreal and that was a God thing forsure.

You sir are also an embarrassment, you got your seat on your claim to support the 2nd amendment then turned on your constituency! 

Manchin may be lining up to change teams, but I agree with him. Dirty Harry has always been an embarrassment.

Senator Joe Manchin D-W.V.

DEMOCRAT Joe Manchin elected to the West Virginia House in 1982, Senate 1986 as a Democrat, Secy of State 2001, Governor 2005, U.S. Senate 2010 as a Democrat. He Supported the Democrats shutting down the Coal Industry in W.Va.putting entire towns into poverty and onto Food Stamps.

'IF' Manchin has any Integrity at all, he would Resign his Senate Seat or Renounce his Democrat ties and claim to support the Republicans (a dubious claim and a near impossible 'IF').

GOP votes to keep Ryan as Speaker

Exuberant Republicans on Tuesday rallied behind Paul Ryan, nominating the Wisconsin lawmaker to serve as Speaker of the House for the next two years as they make plans for a unified GOP government in 2017.

Could this be the beginning of the OFFICIAL Push-Back against Trump the GOP has been calling for . . .

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service