A strong majority of Democrats would cancel the 2016 presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump if it meant President Obama could serve another term, a new poll found.

Data provided to The Hill by the conservative polling outlet WPA Research found that 67 percent of Democrats would take a third term for Obama over a potential Clinton administration.

Only 28 percent said they’re ready to move on from the Obama White House, while 6 percent are undecided.

Obama is enjoying a surprisingly strong approval rating for a president serving out the final months of his second term.

A Washington Post-ABC News survey released this week found Obama’s net approval rating approaching 80 points in positive territory among Democrats. Former President Bill Clinton was at about 60 points positive within his own party at this point in 2000, while former President George W. Bush was under 40 with Republicans.

At the same time, a Gallup survey from April found Clinton’s net approval rating among Democrats hitting a new low. She had a 63-point net positive approval rating last November. That plummeted to only 36 points in April.

read more:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286105-major...

Views: 815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

obuma is popular because he has most of the country on handouts.

When Obama dies, they are going to bury him right next to Zar Lennon

"Czar Lenin"

I hate anyone who voted for Obama.  Those that did are not Americans but traitors to my country!  Only idiots would vote for him twice.  There is no name for a person who would vote for him three times. The social experiment is over.   Look what it brought us.  Mexicans would probably not vote for Obama a third time  The illegal aliens would vote for him.  However, the border patrol says that 47% of the illegal aliens crossing the border are no longer family units in search of a new life but convicted felons making a living thru criminal activities.  

I am right there with you douglas.

"There is no name for a person who would vote for him three times."

Sure there is douglas. It is: "FOOL". And I mean that bluntly.

Anyone that would vote for a demonRAT worships Satan.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service