Missing from most news coverage is that the anti-police protests rocking New York are being openly coordinated and led by professional radical leftist agitators, primarily Occupy Wall Street and a communist aligned anti-war, anti-Israel, pro-Palestinian extremist organization.

A WND review of major news coverage of the protests finds headlines such as these:

USA Today: “NYC protesters defy mayor’s call for moratorium.”

Bloomberg: “Protesters Defy NYC Mayor’s Call to Hold Off While Slain Cops Are Mourned.”

Reuters: “NY protesters reject plea for hiatus despite police slayings.”

New York Daily News: “Protests resume in New York to oppose police brutality despite Bill de Blasio’s plea to suspend demonstrations.”

The headlines and coverage largely leave the impression the demonstrations are spontaneous reactions to recent actions by law enforcement officials that some contend were motivated by racism. The protests have focused on the deaths of African-Americans Eric Garner and Michael Brown, both of whom were killed by police officers.

However, the protests, aimed at shutting down Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue shopping district ahead of Christmas, are being organized openly by radical leftist groups whose intent may not simply be the protest of alleged racism.

Some of the news articles entirely fail to mention the protests were organized by the Act Now To End War & Stop Racism Coalition, or ANSWER, together with Occupy Wall Street and at least 10 other so-called economic justice and pro-Palestinian groups.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/media-fail-to-report-leftists-behind-nyc...

Views: 676

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just shorten the title to "Major Media Behind NYC Protests." All the rest are just helpers. End of story...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

Somehow, someone with some fortitude, needs to get inside these organizations (Act Now, Stop Racism Coalition, Answer, Occupy WS) and get a list of names, so all those perps can be arrested and sent away, for inciting violence, complicity in murder, etc.  James O'Keefe, where are you?  America needs you again, to help stop criminal activists - -leftist communists, etc.  Start at the bottom of the chain; they'll start talking and give us names and reveal the leaders- -perhaps take us straight to SOBARKA, jarrett and, maybe, even old sorryazz george, himself!!

The police need to go back to the station house, and stay there, until they are begged to come out. Enough of these damn people.  New York would tear itself apart. Would serve them right!

The so-called media in this country have become nothing more than, as I like to call it, comic book rags. Their tabloid journalism in not telling the whole story speaks volumes. They are complicit in inciting the violence. That's why you see Sharpton's face so often on their network news sites.

Of course, and they are being paid for "la comparsa".  Why do we put up with this, escapes my mind.

I don't think that they mentioned the Communist party  in this. I also believe some of the bank rolling is Soros. Why this anti american is allowed to still be here as a thorn in the Nations Side is beyond me. Opps forgot he is the puppet master behind the First Black MuSLIMe sympathizer our beloved Pres. The Obamy.

All of us can now expose this news.  Let the liberals that all know and they should cower away.

Wolfs in sheeps clothing that have rallied the brain dead automons to carry out their dirty work.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service