Mad Maxine: “Desperate Trump” Hellbent on Exposing “Patriotic Whistleblower”

Maxine Waters slams Trump for trying to expose 'patriotic whistleblower'

The Trump-hating California lawmaker warned that the “impeachment train is coming” in a massive tweetstorm on Friday evening, blasting the “desperate” president, who she claims “stooped so low so as to try and force the patriotic whistleblower to be exposed.”

“Trump is so desperate. He has stooped so low so as to try and force the patriotic whistleblower to be exposed so that he can bully and threaten them as he always does. Too late. The impeachment train is coming!” a furious Waters declared.

read more: https://newspunch.com/mad-maxine-desperate-trump-exposing-patriotic...

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should of used Rubber Lips in the topic.

The so-called whistleblower does not meet the lawful standards to receive whistleblower status... According to Judicial Watch, the DOJ has ruled that the unnamed individual is not entitled to whistleblower status.

Any true whistleblower's againstthis Government ends up dead.

Yah think?  Maybe that is why Washington, DC stinks... all those rotting corpses and members of Congress.

Don't get smart with me buddy, I am armed and dangerous.

Yeah... armed maybe.... dangerous questionable. 

Dangerous questionable, I really should send ya a copy of my news papers...:)

This is not the USSR ... America doesn't permit one's accuser(s) to remain anonymous or hold secret backroom hearings when one is accused of serious criminal conduct.  Trump's accuser is not entitled to whistleblower status according to the law and a ruling made by the DOJ.  His accuser's claims are based upon hearsay... he has no direct knowledge of any alleged criminal conduct of the President. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service