LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

The Obama administration’s former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has made an impassioned video plea for more marching, blood and death on the streets – a video that was later posted on the Facebook page of Senate Democrats as “words of inspiration.”

The video is less than a minute long and begins by stating that people are experiencing “great fear and uncertainty,” with the unstated implication it is due to Donald Trump’s takeover of the White House.

Without offering any specifics, Lynch goes on to say that “our rights” are “being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back.”

But the strongest words come in a statement that seems to suggest the answer is street action that will inevitably turn bloody and deadly.

“I know that this is a time of great fear and uncertainty for so many people,” Lynch says. “I know it’s a time of concern for people, who see our rights being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back. I know that this is difficult, but I remind you that this has never been easy. We have always had to work to move this country forward to achieve the great ideals of our Founding Fathers.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-d...

Views: 1521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dee,

This federal Statute applies;

18 USC 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

She didn't advocate the overthrow of the government.

THE HELL SHE DIDN"T. 

Image result for troll alert animation

Then what do you call it Roberto, advice on shopping at Wal-Mart?

It's not like BLM and "Resist" need any real encouragement to riot, assault and cause chaos............  Especially when they get paid to do it.

Who is Roberto Benitez? What are you Roberto?

NO! What the hell do you call it? Moron!

A carefully worded call for Revolution.

What is this "we"?

She knows SHE broke the law.  She knows SHE has skeletons in HER closet that can put her in jail. SHE wants people to start a revolution, to die, to save her big fat rear.  

I would LOVE to trample on this scumbag!

THIS CRIMINAL/CORRUPT PIECE OF TRASH......NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR VIOLATION OF SEDITION LAWS OF THE U.S...........IF IT WERE UP TO ME, AFTER HER CONVICTION, I WOULD HANG THIS TRAITOR !!!........TOTAL SCUMBAG SHE IS

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service