Lois Lerner’s price for testimony: Immunity

Embattled IRS official Lois Lerner will not testify before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee unless she’s given immunity from prosecution, her lawyer told POLITICO Tuesday.

“They can obtain her testimony tomorrow by doing it the easy way … immunity,” William W. Taylor III said in a phone interview. “That’s the way to resolve all of this.”

The comments reflect the hard-line approach Lerner, the former head of the IRS division that scrutinized conservative groups, and her legal team are taking in defending her role in the agency’s scandal.

Taylor, a founding partner of Zuckerman Spaeder LLP, is even shrugging off the possibility that the full House might vote to hold Lerner in contempt.

Views: 1242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She is absolutely in Contempt of a Congressional Investigation!!!!

I think lois knows that she is in a world of shit, and the congressional investigators should read her, her rights, then charge her with criminal conspiracy at a minimum. the only way that I would give her immunity..is that she has to give up who ordered her to do what they did...and how high up the chain does this go, and then resign from government service immediately.

INSTEAD OF IMMUNITY, HOW ABOUT FRIED BALOGNA, EGGS AND GRAVY WHILE YOU ARE IN MAX LOCK DOWN IN FT. LEAVENWORTH WITH ALL OF THE MEN PRISONERS ?

Let her rot in Hell.

No immunity.  Tell us everything and then maybe we will not throw you in jail for the rest of your life.

No Immunity hold her in contempt and prosecute her. Eric Holder To.

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK THAT OBAMA IS GOING TO GO AWAY ANYTIME SOON, MAY I REMIND YOU THAT HE IS ONLY ONE SIGNATURE (HIS OWN) AWAY FROM  DECLARING MARTIAL LAW, AND AT THAT POINT IN TIME, HE CAN STAY IN POWER FOR HOW EVER LONG HE WANTS OR FOREVER HOW LONG HE "LIVES." ????????

....or... until our Military decided to live their Oath

I bet she regrets not blowing the whistle like Snowden...hmm?  Now she's up a creek without a paddle, begging for mercy.

I have fun game. Let's call all govt agencies and ask for 'Truth in Government', let see what kind of response we get.  Sheesh, we have oxy-morons running our govt.

NO immunity for liars and thieves; throw their butts in prison until such time as they are willing to "answer truthfully"!  Plenty of charges can be levied against her; start with being "an accomplice to treason"!

First take her for contempt of Congress (which, EXCEPT under oath, is completely understandable).

Then, RETAIN her in custody until all facts that she will reveal, are eventually verified.

I am confident her respect for the interests of the American people would grow greatly.

AS AN EX SENIOR RANKED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER AND A DEGREED PERSON IN BUSINESS LAW AND CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, CITE HER IN CONTEMPT, LOCK HER BUTT UP, INSTRUCT HER THAT SHE GETS SOME FREEDOM THE MINUTE SHE SPILLS HER GUTS 100% AND THAT INCLUDES HER WHITE HOUSE CONNECTIONS, BUT UNTIL THEN SHE CAN LOUNGE HER DAYS AND NIGHTS AWAY IN THE JAIL OF THE CONGRESS'S CHOICE.

"END OF CONVERSATION LADY." TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service