Lois Lerner’s price for testimony: Immunity

Embattled IRS official Lois Lerner will not testify before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee unless she’s given immunity from prosecution, her lawyer told POLITICO Tuesday.

“They can obtain her testimony tomorrow by doing it the easy way … immunity,” William W. Taylor III said in a phone interview. “That’s the way to resolve all of this.”

The comments reflect the hard-line approach Lerner, the former head of the IRS division that scrutinized conservative groups, and her legal team are taking in defending her role in the agency’s scandal.

Taylor, a founding partner of Zuckerman Spaeder LLP, is even shrugging off the possibility that the full House might vote to hold Lerner in contempt.

Views: 1242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope.  Indictment, immunity, bribe, whatever...

...She will, simply, lie.

Just more fraud!!!

Immunity! I pray to god that the committee does not entertain the idea. The only thing this woman deserves is to go straight to jail, PERIOD!

This individual needs to be made an example of!

Nothing says guilty like asking for immunity . She knows the fraud and usurper barack hussein obama asked her to target the tea party and other conservative groups .

A lie of omission is still a lie she needs to stand trial and everytime she pleads the 5th  that should count as admission of guilt

lock her up and make her pay for what she did no excuses and she shouldn't get a dam dime from no one make her loose everything she got no retirement nothing make her pay and make Obama pay for it

Just put her in jail where she belongs. no deals. She can stay in jail until she agrees to talk.

Fire her and take her pay and her so called bonus of our hard earned tax DOLLARS.........PERIOD

The way to resolve all of this ... Put her in  CELL  until she talks, under penalty of perjury --  no amnesty or immunity for illegality at any level, especially one of this magnitude and impact.

Any judge or member of congress that has no stomach for that should be removed from any position of authority.

Enough is enough. How can they be allowed to walk freely amongst us ??

Government by such criminals demands swift and appropriate response.

Support by this regime by and for enemies of America deserves the highest penalties that can be brought down upon each them.

If they would bring all of these "TRAITORS" up on charges of "TREASON" and convict them,  they could all be hung using the same rope; and then we wouldn't have to waste all that good ammunition, on eliminating garbage.

Too many.  Using only one rope would require decades to even "make a dent" in the problem.

Why immunity JAIL HER take away her property and bank accounts and no pension. ISN'T THAT WHAT THE  IRS WOULD DO TO US. Then go after the crooks in the IRS who take the 5th. It is OK to take the 5th BUT I bet they are DIRTY BUMS who thought they could get away with anything and so far they have.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service