List of Republicans who voted to finance Obama’s attack on our general welfare

List of Republicans who voted to finance Obama’s attack on our general welfare

Below you will find the roll call vote identifying Republican Representatives who voted to:

Finance Obama’s desire to import and resettle tens of thousands of “refugees” from war torn Islamic control countries

Finance Obama’s desire to resettle in the United States those who have invaded our borders;

Finance Obama’s desire to pay for the economic needs of illegal entrant’s children [dreamers];

Finance Obama’s beloved Planned Parenthood;

Will increase H1B Visas for foreign workers who will then compete with American Citizens for jobs; etc.,

FINAL VOTE RESULTS HR 2029

House

The Sell Out list of Republican House members 

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2015/roll705.xml

Senate

The Sell Out list of Republican Senate Members members

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=114&session=1&vote=00339

Views: 1681

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree.   Cannot for the life of me understand why they are so mesmerized by this fraud in the whitehouse.   He is on a quest of destruction and they follow along like a bunch of hypnotized mutants.

Our Congressman voted for it though he pretends to be a "conservative". I must have missed the memo that redefined conservative to mean traitor to conservative principles and to We the People.

Unfortunately, living in California, it is a way with our corrupt congressman.   My representative voted for this debacle and I am certainly going to let him know I am not at all and will not support him in the future.   Sick of this nonsense.

These people on the list, we vote them out of office. 

I just printed both lists and I will do all in my power to see they all go down the river sooner than later.  I can vote in my state and Senator Cruz stayed true to his word and voted nay.  Cornyn, on the other hand, came off the fence and voted with the Communists.  Hope he enjoys his last term in Texas because this one will be his last. He is a Traitor with a Bold Capital T.  There are several Representatives in the House who did the same.  They are certainly on my list as well, I am very surprised at one of them.  I didn't think he could ever be bought but he has proven he can and has been. 

Find it difficult to understand why people continue to put the same feeble-minded people back in office year after year.   They are definitely drinking the cool-aid or are just plain ignorant.   We continue to pay for such ignorance and the old  codgers continue to live high off of the gravy train.

don't need a list of anybody that voted for this scam....the politicians are bent on doing what they want irregardless of what the people want or avoiding monetary responsibility and using our tax money to further spend our way into the shithole.....giving Obama and the democrats a free ride on spending is further putting this country into financial ruin where our great...great...grandkids will still be paying for this. paying for abortion, immigration and climate change is like taking a million dollars perday and throwing it into the furnace....and with any future democrat president...there will never ne enough money...never be enough taxes...and never be enough programs to fund.

NEWS FLASH, EVERYBODY !!!!........YOUR GRAND KIDS AND GREAT GRAND KIDS....HAVE NO FUTURE WHATSOEVER !!!!.....THIS COUNTRY WILL TOTALLY COLLAPSE AND BURN IN 5 TO 7 YEARS ( IF IT EVEN LASTS THAT LONG !!!!)......THERE IS NO TURNING BACK FROM THIS INEVITABLE DESTRUCTION !!!!!

This is THE most important list in the history of America. That budget may have done us in. It will take a miracle to reverse the damage of the 2015 omnibus budget that was initiated by Boehner and finished off by Ryan. Those two names will go down in infinity as the most destructive of politicians who sacrificed America for reasons they will have to explain to God. America was blessed by God before Ryan and McConnell came to town.

Our CA House representative, McClintock, is the kind of guy you all need to find. It is your job to replace those on the "yea" list. Ryan must be voted out of office. McConnell must be voted out of office. THIS IS YOUR ASSIGNMENT, TEA PARTY MEMBERS, should you choose to take it. It is Mission Difficult - but NOT Impossible. Get on the ballot yourselves. I damn well would do it if my guy was like your guys. At least I am colorful! You need to do whatever it takes and be Christian soldiers and mimic Trump and get your agenda into the local press.

Traitors voted "Yea", Patriots voted "Nay". The Yea's should be tried for treason, that includes the one's from TX., especially them.

How did SC vote?

Great, just great, hard WORKING middle class Americans are going to get screwed from Obama care next year and these BOZOS in Congress could care less!!!!  We are paying for all the shlubs that just want to sit home on  the sofa and they don't pay ANYTHING! Congress has the best healthcare and we're paying for them!!!!!!!  WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE????

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service