Lisa Page: Obama’s DOJ Ordered FBI to Keep Hillary out of Prison

Lisa Page admits Obama's DOJ forced FBI not to pursue criminal charges against Hillary Clinton

Transcripts of Page’s closed-door testimony from July 2018 were released Tuesday by Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA), in which the following bombshell admission with Rep. John Ratcliff (R-TX) occurred: https://dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Lis...

RATCLIFFE: So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory. But when you say advice you got from the Department, you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to …

PAGE: That is correct.

RATFLIFFE: …bring a case based on that.

Breitbart.com reports: Ratcliffe highlighted the exchange on Twitter.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
John Ratcliffe
@RepRatcliffe

Lisa Page confirmed to me under oath that the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information.

https://twitter.com/RepRatcliffe/status/1105658231198765057?ref_src...

Page confirmed that the Department of Justice led by Attorney General Loretta Lynch had “multiple conversations” about charging Clinton with gross negligence but noted that it would be a rare decision.

“[T]hey did not feel they could sustain a charge,” she said, referring to the Department of Justice.

President Donald Trump reacted to the reports on Wednesday.

“The just revealed FBI Agent Lisa Page transcripts make the Obama Justice Department look exactly like it was, a broken and corrupt machine,” he wrote. “Hopefully, justice will finally be served. Much more to come!”

https://newspunch.com/lisa-page-obamas-doj-fbi-keep-hillary-out-pri...

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WE THE PEOPLE are the govt IT IS ABT TIME WE MADE THAT CLEAR.   NON ELECTED BUREAUCRATS

MUST NEVER BE SO POWERFUL AS TO ATTEMPT A COUP ON THE GOVT.  THAT IS TREASON

READING HER TRANSCRIPT AND BRUCE OHRS IT IS EVIDENT THAT THIS WAS A HIT JOB FROM DAY

1.    WEISSMAN WHO IS WRITING MUELLERS RPT AND CAN MAKE GIVING A XMAS GIFT TO YOUR

MOTHER A CRIME IS NOW LEAVING THAT MEANS THAT IT IS DONE AND COMING OUT SOON

SCHIFF AND NADLER CANNOT WAIT AND HAVE BEGUN THEIR OWN HIT JOBS ON THE PRES

THE STATE OF NY HAS ALSO DONE THAT.   MY LORD THEY HAVE THE MAN AND ARE DESPERATE TO FIND THE CRIME

WE HAVE TO SAY ENOUGH.  BUT WAIT WHERE WAS GOP LEADERSHIP NOWHERE THAT SAYS ALOT TO ME.

THIS IS A HORROR.  HISTORY WILL NOT BODE WELL FOR THEM.   

Bonnie... we the people have abdicated our right to self-determination and rule... we have consistantly elected the worst sort of politicians possible... The slippery slope started with Roosevelt and proceeded down hill from there. 

All of the Senior level managers employeed at the time this order and others like it were issued need to be FIRED for obstrucitcon of justice and aiding and abetting criminal conduct.   The Swamp must be drained for the rule of law to be enforced equally in the US.  We are no longer a Nation of Laws... we have become a Nation ruled by the privelleged few...  A new age aristocracy rules in DC ... King George is back and he is pissed.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Henry Payne

ALERT ALERT

‘Watch: Female HS Student Says She ‘Felt Violated’ After Seeing Trans Student’s Penis In Locker Room

“I could tell that he was wearing women’s underwear and what was underneath it”

A Pennsylvania student attending Honesdale High School has filed a complaint with the United States Department of Education Office of Civil Rights after her school administrators allowed a trans woman, a biological male who feels he is a woman, to dress and undress in the female locker room.

The student said she felt violated and scared when she looked across the aisle in the locker room to discover a member of the opposite sex in his underwear. In a video released by her legal team, she says it was obvious he was biologically male, as she “could tell that he was wearing women’s underwear and what was underneath it.”

“It was the first period, and I had gym class,” said the student, “And I walked in with all my friends, and while I was putting on my pants, I heard a man’s voice, so I turned around, and he’s standing there on the opposite aisle looking at me.”

“I glanced down and I could tell that he was wearing women’s underwear, and what was beneath it.”

She added that having a man apparently gawking at her while in various stages of undress made her feel unsafe.

“When I knew that a man was looking at me, I felt very violated, and very scared,” she said. “Especially looking at me while I am getting dressed.”

Her attorney said that this should be considered a form of sexual harassment in the eyes of the law.

“Opening up restrooms and locker room facilities to members of the opposite sex is sexual harassment,” said Andrea Shaw, the high school student’s attorney, “And like many forms of sexual harassment the girls in this school have little power over their situation.”

The attorney also notes that the school’s only attempt to remedy the situation was to allow the female high school student to wait to change until the biologically male student was finished, making her chronically late to gym class.

According to local media, the school district’s superintendent claims he is not able to comment on the case, but stated that the school is following the letter of the law. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is expected to take up the case, otherwise biologically male students will continue to be allowed to dress and undress with biologically females.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service