Lisa Page: Obama’s DOJ Ordered FBI to Keep Hillary out of Prison

Lisa Page admits Obama's DOJ forced FBI not to pursue criminal charges against Hillary Clinton

Transcripts of Page’s closed-door testimony from July 2018 were released Tuesday by Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA), in which the following bombshell admission with Rep. John Ratcliff (R-TX) occurred: https://dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Lis...

RATCLIFFE: So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory. But when you say advice you got from the Department, you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to …

PAGE: That is correct.

RATFLIFFE: …bring a case based on that.

Breitbart.com reports: Ratcliffe highlighted the exchange on Twitter.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
John Ratcliffe
@RepRatcliffe

Lisa Page confirmed to me under oath that the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information.

https://twitter.com/RepRatcliffe/status/1105658231198765057?ref_src...

Page confirmed that the Department of Justice led by Attorney General Loretta Lynch had “multiple conversations” about charging Clinton with gross negligence but noted that it would be a rare decision.

“[T]hey did not feel they could sustain a charge,” she said, referring to the Department of Justice.

President Donald Trump reacted to the reports on Wednesday.

“The just revealed FBI Agent Lisa Page transcripts make the Obama Justice Department look exactly like it was, a broken and corrupt machine,” he wrote. “Hopefully, justice will finally be served. Much more to come!”

https://newspunch.com/lisa-page-obamas-doj-fbi-keep-hillary-out-pri...

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WE THE PEOPLE are the govt IT IS ABT TIME WE MADE THAT CLEAR.   NON ELECTED BUREAUCRATS

MUST NEVER BE SO POWERFUL AS TO ATTEMPT A COUP ON THE GOVT.  THAT IS TREASON

READING HER TRANSCRIPT AND BRUCE OHRS IT IS EVIDENT THAT THIS WAS A HIT JOB FROM DAY

1.    WEISSMAN WHO IS WRITING MUELLERS RPT AND CAN MAKE GIVING A XMAS GIFT TO YOUR

MOTHER A CRIME IS NOW LEAVING THAT MEANS THAT IT IS DONE AND COMING OUT SOON

SCHIFF AND NADLER CANNOT WAIT AND HAVE BEGUN THEIR OWN HIT JOBS ON THE PRES

THE STATE OF NY HAS ALSO DONE THAT.   MY LORD THEY HAVE THE MAN AND ARE DESPERATE TO FIND THE CRIME

WE HAVE TO SAY ENOUGH.  BUT WAIT WHERE WAS GOP LEADERSHIP NOWHERE THAT SAYS ALOT TO ME.

THIS IS A HORROR.  HISTORY WILL NOT BODE WELL FOR THEM.   

Bonnie... we the people have abdicated our right to self-determination and rule... we have consistantly elected the worst sort of politicians possible... The slippery slope started with Roosevelt and proceeded down hill from there. 

All of the Senior level managers employeed at the time this order and others like it were issued need to be FIRED for obstrucitcon of justice and aiding and abetting criminal conduct.   The Swamp must be drained for the rule of law to be enforced equally in the US.  We are no longer a Nation of Laws... we have become a Nation ruled by the privelleged few...  A new age aristocracy rules in DC ... King George is back and he is pissed.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service