Lindsey Graham: If You Don’t Support Giving Illegals Citizenship, ‘I Don’t Want You to Vote for Me’

Image result for john mccain lindsey graham meme

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said Thursday that he does not want South Carolina residents who oppose giving citizenship to illegal immigrants to vote for him.

From PJ Media:

WASHINGTON — Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) urged President Trump to support a revived DREAM Act and said at the “snap of his fingers” Trump could convince the Republican Party to unite behind providing a pathwayto citizenship for all undocumented immigrants.

…Graham believes “most Republicans have zero problem” granting a pathway to citizenship for students who were brought to the U.S. illegally.

“To the people who object to this, I don’t want you to vote for me because I cannot serve you well. I just don’t see the upside of telling these kids they have to go back and live in the shadows or send them back to a country they have no idea about the country. If you send them back to their native country, some of them have never been there as anything other than a baby,” he said.

“So I just think most Americans would support President Trump if we could work out a plan to deal with these kids and secure the border. I think most Republicans would. So what have I done? I’ve stopped letting 30 percent of the people who are mad about immigration determine how I behave. To those who feel like you should deport these kids, boy, I couldn’t disagree with you more,” he added.

You heard the man. Do not give him your vote if you do not want to give citizenship to tens of millions of illegal immigrants, almost all of whom will vote Democrat and eliminate the chance anyone like Trump could ever get elected again.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/07/22/lindsey-graham-if-you-dont-...

Image result for laughing my butt off animation

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do people realize that voting people like Graham, McCain, and others into office, over and over again, grants them 'leadership' roles  in the Senate, and that the fresh people elected are not only expected to follow their example, but are forced to do it?

The Senate is a club, a club of elitists, whose over riding purpose is to put on a show, a national platform for cheep actors to pretend that they are necessary, relevant, and worth the adoration of a gullible public that they are hell bent on keeping in that condition. They serve no one but themselves. Everything is show time.

Graham is about ready to retire. That is why he dismisses those who vote. He doesn't care. He is another on National welfare for the rest of his unprincipled life. He should be embarrassed to receive a check. But he is not. He is proud and surrounds himself with an entourage that feeds, and swells, his pride.

Don't waste your time looking for a John Wayne in the Senate. Or in government at all.

We elected Trump to fill that role.  He said he would.   At least he said he would.  He was the only one that said there was a job to be done.  Graham's job is to pretend he is relevant.

He is only one more immoral, selfish narcissist in the swamp and he deserves nothing from WE the People.

Like Dale said, voting these clowns in, is destroying any and all sense of being American, as well as destroying our sovereignty.

Wonder if he'll flap his mouth as much once his sidekick McCain is gone.....?

Okay........DONE!

ID# 20220 - Cutting The Branch Wrong - PowerPoint Animation

Simply, DON'T VOTE FOR  graham!! Or his kind!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service