Liberal Who Smashed Trump’s Hollywood Star With a Sledgehammer is Convicted of a Felony

Image result for james lambert otis arrestedA Los Angeles man was sentenced Tuesday for destroying President Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

James Lambert Otis, 53, pleaded no contest to one felony count of vandalism stemming from the incident last October, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office said Otis must pay $3,700 to the Hollywood Historic Trust and $700 to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. He must also serve three years of formal probation and 20 days of Caltrans work.

Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star was destroyed by a sledgehammer-wielding Otis in an early-morning attack Oct. 26, 2016.

Otis reportedly dressed up as a construction worker, with his original plan being to auction off the star in New York City. The proceeds would purportedly have benefited the multiple women who accused Trump of sexual assault before Election Day.

read more:

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/320540-trump-holly...

Views: 553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bring on all the prosecution ....i want to see it all

A 53 year old charged with vandalism? Isn't that the sort of things teenagers do? Yawn, what a douche.

CALIFORNICA.....................

THE CESSPOOL OF CESSPOOLS...........

Yup!

Apparently this deranged Liberal (aren't they all) has been around for while doing stunts like this to impress his fellow malcontents. Creeps like him do NOT care about such fines. J.L. Otis is an heir to the Otis Elevator Company fortune. This mentally unstable scumbag is loaded ($$$).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3879200/Suspect-arrested-de...

https://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/03/06/satisfaction-and-fast...

Related image

Looks like an arrogant SOB!

Something tells me his elevator does not go to the top floor . His relatives would probably disown him if they could see what a liberal idiot he turn out to be !  

He was going to auction it off in NYC?????   UH....DUH....HELLO?   Like everybody wouldn't know exactly where it came from?  This moron needs to be in jail just to protect him from himself.

Image result for mega facepalm animation

Excellent Gif :) <3 

Oh sure and people will talk about that b.s. forever ... and when you consider who he is $$$ ,,, Money talks and Bull Sh*t walks ....

Why don't somebody smash his face with a sledge hammer. Seems like a fair punishment.

The even looks like a dumb goober!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service