Liberal snowflakes literally ‘fear’ new Chick-fil-A on college campus

Image result for Chick-fil-A

Liberal students at Duquesne University are protesting bringing Chick-fil-A to campus because they’re worried its presence will threaten gay students.

You can’t make this stuff up:

Niko Martini, a student senator at the Pittsburgh university, filed a petition with the student government asking the school to reconsider the inclusion of Chick-fil-A in its Options Food Court.

“Chick-fil-A has a questionable history on civil rights and human rights,” Mr. Martini said in a statement to the student newspaper, The Duke. “I think it’s imperative the university chooses to do business with organizations that coincide with the [university’s] mission and expectations they give students regarding diversity and inclusion.”

If Mr. Martini is so concerned about upholding his university’s “mission,” perhaps he should do some research. Duquesne is a Catholic university, and despite all the progressive proclamations of Pope Francis the church still teaches that all homosexual acts are “intrinsically evil.”

Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Kathy never called homosexuality evil. He just said that he supports “the biblical definition of the family unit.”

Here’s some more head-scratching ridiculousness from one of Duquesne’s liberal minds:

Rachel Coury, president of the Duquesne gay-straight alliance, said she fears Chick-fil-A will roll back efforts to create a safe environment for gay students on campus.

“I’ve tried very hard within the last semester and a half to promote this safe environment for the LGBTQ+ community,” Ms. Coury told The Duke. “So I fear that with the Chick-fil-A … maybe people will feel that safe place is at risk.”

She said it would mean a lot to the LGBT community “if someone could make a statement to eliminate the fear of being marginalized by having this business on campus.”

If you legitimately believe that the presence of a chicken sandwich will threaten your safety, then you don’t need a petition — you need a psychologist.

http://senioramericansassociation.com/2017/04/13/liberal-snowflakes...

Related image

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Image result for mega facepalm animation

LOL

Just when you think you've heard the stupidest thing EVER.......some dingbat snowflake out-does the last stupidity.  In the words of Archie I'd like to tell them-----STIFLE!

Can you imagine the grown up the left is producing? They will not be able to deal with

life at all. No reading, no writing, and no math,  No History, No nothing but COMMON CORE

education.  What they have done to our children.  THIS is their Future, and they can thank

the Leftists, Commies, Facists or whatever they call themselves these days.  What a bunch

of babies....  They will not even know how to fight..they are too SCARED!

That is why they cannot deal with competition or deadlines or responsibility.

I'm curious about these idiots.........they've been brainwashed by the schools and colleges; they question NOTHING; they do ZERO research for themselves; sooooooooooooooo....if one of their professors told them to jump off a cliff to save the planet, would they do it?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service