LGBT Gays of Russia 1800 to 1945 into Germany,Israel, and America

The LGBT Khazar Gays of Russia 1945 into Germany,Israel, and America. The history of the Jews in Russia and areas historically connected with it goes back at least 1,500 years. Jews in Russia have historically constituted a large religious diaspora; the vast territories of the Russian Empire at one time hosted the largest population of Jews in the world. Within these territories the primarily Ashkenazi Jewish communities of many different areas flourished and developed many of modern Judaism's most distinctive theological and cultural traditions, while also facing periods of anti-Semitic discriminatory policies and persecutions. The largest group among Russian Jews are Ashkenazi Jews, but the community also includes a significant proportion of other non-Ashkenazi from other Jewish diaspora including Mountain Jews, Sephardic Jews, Crimean Karaites, Krymchaks, Bukharan Jews, and Georgian Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia

The Khazar are the ones that brought homosexuality, into Russia, then into Israel, the immigration into America, a total of around 450,000 Khazar.

The Khazar were the ones that brought in the Star of David, or as it is called, is the Star of Remphan. 1919 to 1945 the Star of Remphan made it appearance once again in Russia and into Germany.

The Khazar executed the leader of Russia, and brought in the Federal Reserve, 1930. The Khazar also immigrated into England, which was where the Khazar Rothschild took over that country.

The Khazar set their goals on the Democrat Party in America, to control the house, and to slowly remove all who expose the wickedness.

The Khazar Russia Jews have all most destroyed the Holy Lands of Israel and America. The Khazar are Homosexual Pedophiles. They are building a Homosexual New World Order, and your children are their victims.

Conchita Wurst - Rise Like a Phoenix (Austria) 2014 LIVE Eurovision Second Semi-Final- YouTube

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My scholarship with regard to yours that simple, Bite me...:)

Bite you... thanks, but I don't eat junk food.

Conchita Wurst is a Snowflake Meme....:)

You don't eat junk food, by the looks of your belly, you just told a lie...:)

What happened to your fixation on my zipper... now it's my belly your fixating on... what's next?  No, on second thought don't answer that.

Ah, you did it to yourself....:)

It is the children they are after.

Thank you Lady Rose

A very good blog, thank you Rosie.

The cultural plague of homosexuality is not reserved for Jews alone or any so-called Khazar ethnic group... it has a long history of perverting every culture in the world ... don't blame the Jews it is a non-discriminatory evil found in every ethnic and racial group.

That explains why they immigrated Russians into America...:) 

I hate to inform you of this Tiff... Russia still treats Homo-sexuals as criminals... the US of A doesn't... In fact, the US of A celebrates Homo-sexuals for their diversity and courage... our Nation is sick, sick, sick... 

America kills its unborn and newborn babies and applauds homo-sexuals... jails gun owners and paroles drug addicts... promotes promiscuity and berates chasity... declares patriots terrorist, and imports Islamic terrorism.  Criminal conduct and corruption has reached into the heart of America.

America is a major mess... feces and urine are routinely found on the streets of its major cities, its homeless camp out in its capitols, while its public schools are busy expelling male children for being boys.  America's leaders have kicked God out of its government halls and evicted him from the living rooms of its citizens... And, we ask what is wrong?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service