LGBT Gays of Russia 1800 to 1945 into Germany,Israel, and America

The LGBT Khazar Gays of Russia 1945 into Germany,Israel, and America. The history of the Jews in Russia and areas historically connected with it goes back at least 1,500 years. Jews in Russia have historically constituted a large religious diaspora; the vast territories of the Russian Empire at one time hosted the largest population of Jews in the world. Within these territories the primarily Ashkenazi Jewish communities of many different areas flourished and developed many of modern Judaism's most distinctive theological and cultural traditions, while also facing periods of anti-Semitic discriminatory policies and persecutions. The largest group among Russian Jews are Ashkenazi Jews, but the community also includes a significant proportion of other non-Ashkenazi from other Jewish diaspora including Mountain Jews, Sephardic Jews, Crimean Karaites, Krymchaks, Bukharan Jews, and Georgian Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia

The Khazar are the ones that brought homosexuality, into Russia, then into Israel, the immigration into America, a total of around 450,000 Khazar.

The Khazar were the ones that brought in the Star of David, or as it is called, is the Star of Remphan. 1919 to 1945 the Star of Remphan made it appearance once again in Russia and into Germany.

The Khazar executed the leader of Russia, and brought in the Federal Reserve, 1930. The Khazar also immigrated into England, which was where the Khazar Rothschild took over that country.

The Khazar set their goals on the Democrat Party in America, to control the house, and to slowly remove all who expose the wickedness.

The Khazar Russia Jews have all most destroyed the Holy Lands of Israel and America. The Khazar are Homosexual Pedophiles. They are building a Homosexual New World Order, and your children are their victims.

Conchita Wurst - Rise Like a Phoenix (Austria) 2014 LIVE Eurovision Second Semi-Final- YouTube

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is it about you Danites... You have this unnatural fixation on homosexuals. You also have a habit of mixing fact with fiction.  Your attempt to lend credibility to your argument regarding the massive influence of the mystical and fictional Khazar in society and government is beyond defense... it's hallucinatory.  

Quoting and referencing facts about legitimate elements of the JEWISH DIASPORA... while mixing bogus claims of some Khazarian conspiracy into the discussion are failing attempts at... misdirection.  Those who are educated on the subject see right through such bogus attempts to add credibility to your discredited conspiracy theories... involving the non-existant Khazar.

Thank you Nelson, it is a honor to share the immigration of the Russian Khazar Jews into Israel and America.

I do mean this, thank you ☺

Little is ever shared about this, as they sexually transformed children with surgery, male into female.

What is the above supposed to do... we are all aware that transexuals have been engaged in sex-change operations for years... nothing new here.  Perversion is not limited to the mystical Khazar whatever they may be.

Perversion is not limited in immigration. And I did not create, This is the Star of Remphan which is condemned in the Bible (New Testament-Acts 7:43). The Khazar did. Breeding into other races did bring in their Ideology.

Normally, the ethnicity absorbed in assimilation disappears... looses its former ethnic identity, adopting a new ethnicity.... the religion, language, and customs of their former ethnicity are abandoned and they become assimilated by the new ethnic group... 

The Khazars did exactly that... according to the archeological and historical record... they became Jews, adopted Hebrew/Yiddish as their native language, took up all the Jewish customs and became Jewish in every manner possible.  The Khazars disappeared as a separate ethnic group... they became Jewish.

I am have trouble getting comments to stay...

Normally, they ethnicity absorbed others in assimilation, others disappeared, that is what is happening to the Hebrew people, and Americans, as well as the white race of the EU by force.

The Khazar did normally, and ethnicity absorbed others their assimilation of other people into their culture, they the true Israelite's of Moses are disappearing.

And so will Americans...

I have to go, have a fine day.

God bless you Rosie... and may His countenance shine upon you and through you... that the world may be better because of you.

You should see what God is exposing before your eyes, this is not my work but His.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, now its God bless ya Rosie, figures...:)

I will not support error... I attempt to keep personalities out of it.. but am not always successful.  Comments on scholarship or the lack thereof have to do more with the documentation of arguments presented than those posting... 

However, some take constructive criticism as personal attacks... be it as they may like.. it is not intended to be.  So, God Bless you Tif and may He enlighten you and instruct you in kind.

Comments on scholarship or the lack thereof, keep trying...:)

Yes, scholarship with regard to your lack of research skills and intent... too, remain as open-minded as possible when looking for the truth.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service