Lerner Targeted Conservatives as Head of the Federal Election Commission

Views: 420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That could very well be marmo.

I repeat -  Darrell Issa is presidential material.  I truly believe we will 'get' Lois Lerner.  But she cannot be tried and convicted while Obama is in office.  This is true of the other major law breakers like Hillary Clinton (re. Benghazi).  On his final day in office, Obama is going to try to 'blanket' Pardon a huge number of people. 

A  'DAY OF RECKONING is coming... once this President and his lawless Attorney General, have left office, Congress and an Honorable President, may direct the  DOJ to focus serious criminal investigations on the 'bureaucrats' who illegally followed the Presidents unlawful executive orders and Directives. The Bureaucrat needs to be forewarned that the excuse that they were 'just following orders' didn't work for the Nazi's, and it will not work for them.

It is time Congress makes it aboundantly clear... that a 'Day of Reckoning' is coming and every members of the government who has violated the law, including those who are following illegal executive orders, will be held accountable to the law.  All senior government managers and bureaucrats have sworn to 'faithfully discharge' the duties of their office and the laws of the land.  If the President issues an Executive Order which violates or illegally modifies the Law, the civil servant is to remind the President of the law and too ignore any such order.

The Secretary's of the various government departments, their assistants and the directors of the agencies are all accountable, independently, for violations of the law. Such violations include willfully following illegal orders or directives from a President or anyone else.  Congress needs to remind the agents of government of their duty to follow the law and too refuse to execute or administer illegal Executive Orders or Directives. 

Congress needs to pass a Resolution of Congress... too pursue such violations, at the earliest possible time, directing the DOJ too begin such investigations as necessary to stop the illegal execution or administration of illegal Executive Orders... any order or directive that does not comply or conform to Federal Statutes and or the Constitution.

A Resolution calling for the civil service to obey the law and the Constitution... is needed.  It will remind the civil service that they have a higher duty to the people and the law ... than to the President alone.

Yes, the day of reckoning is coming. The question is ...in the closing days will Obama stick around to be reckoned with or will he fly Air Force 1 to Africa and flee retribution?

Colonel: YES !  Very well presented.  Agree totally with your analysis and the procedures you recommend. 

SHE'S ALREADY HELD IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS.  THROW HER STINKY A$$ IN THE SLAMMER UNTIL SHE DECIDES TO TALK.  AND NO PRESIDENTIAL PARDONS!

Even though there has been little result yet I do not blame the House Republicans because if not for them, none of this would still be front & center in the news.

Furthermore I understand how difficult it is to resolve any of these scandals when you have a White House AND an attorney general backed up by hack judges who will not comply with the law.

It is now apparent that these two blacks (Obama & Holder) were not satisfied with equality and instead think they are entitled to Royalty.

Isn't this the same Lois Lerner that threatened a candidate that was running against Obumo in his first election with fines, imprisonment, release of confidential info.   This guy was slated to win the election.    Lerner had the guy promise to drop out of the race against Obumo and never run for any other political office.   This "dog woman"  knows where all the dirt is besides the dirt she has created for the Dems.

Keep pulling that investigative string, get others that live under her rock as well. Sort'em then start putting heads on pikes...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

I think she, and all her crony friends at the IRS, should be audited..you know, to BALANCE THE SCALES! 

I am at the point that I can't watch this anymore. I don't want to hear anymore, "I don't know", or "they got lost", or "that isn't in my scope of field". What the hell does THAT mean, anyway?!

What I want to hear is an apology, and I want to see some damned RESPECT and freaking JAIL TIME FOR SOMEBODY IN THIS ADMINISTRATION! Has anybody watched any of the cspan proceedings? These people are smug, arrogant, and elitist to their very core.

I would like to see some of them trying to be smug, while their kneecaps were being crushed in bench vises....betcha somebody would remember real quick where those lost files were then...

I still have high hopes for a hangings myself.

ok so the IRS just loses emails and harddrives? When is the last time that happened ? ....NEVER! and we are suppose to trust them running 1/6 th of our economy with o dumbass care ?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service