Legislation Without Representation – A 2016 Perspective

There are various comments/questions being raised about the current state of our national political condition, and the potential for failure toward the goal of MAGA in 2016.

To those voices specifically; to the members of the Rebel Alliance who hold trepidation about the possibility of losing; to people holding these concerns, I would like to take a moment and present an alternate perspective.

tea party dc

If you were to ask a general question about the beginning of the American Revolution to a thousand average educated Americans, the customary reference point would be the Boston Tea Party.   Ask what was the issue and you’ll hear the phrase: “taxation without representation“.  England, and specifically King George, being the essential tax benefactor.

Fair enough, albeit modestly simplistic.  Using that historic reference framework, and attempting to carry a crude analogy forward, I would argue we’ve already well passed the dumping of the proverbial tea phase.

After the famous Boston Tea Party, the British Parliament responded in 1774 with the Coercive Acts, or Intolerable Acts, which, among other provisions, ended local self-government in Massachusetts and closed Boston’s commerce.  This only increased the resolve of the Sons of Liberty.  King George sent 4,000 British troops under the command of General Thomas Gage to occupy Boston.

The Sons of Liberty (Sam Adams, John Hancock etc) essentially became an insurgency within Boston and continued their organizational efforts after the occupying British forces disbanded local and provincial government.

Adams, Hancock and the Son’s of Liberty formed the Provincial Congress, and subversively organized teams of local militias and coordinated the accumulation of, and hiding of weapons, and other military supplies.

The key point to note is during the phase after the Boston tea destruction and prior to the battles of Lexington and Concord, the activity was insurgent.  General Thomas Gage and his army ruled the commonwealth, the Sons of Liberty used stealth and secrecy to operate.

In 2016 we have already passed the destruction of the tea phase when we, like the Sons of Liberty, united to break the grip of the DC UniParty and successfully nominated Donald Trump.   We did not fracture tea boxes, we fractured a rigged political system.  We are not currently fighting taxation without representation per se’; we are fighting legislation without representation.

And, just the British Parliament, the response from the DC UniParty was fast, strong and severe.  Instead of a British army, the DC UniParty dispatched every media tool, every Wall Street financier, almost all popular culture figures, and every available ounce of leverage they have to retain their grip on power, against us.

As a specific and direct consequence, we now hold a tenuous stake in a new Republican party.  And just like the provincial congress, our efforts have shifted into the Deplorable insurgency phase.  While the army of the MSM marches in the streets 24/7 via broadcast and print media against us, we moderate our visibility on alternate/new media.

The analogy is a critical frame of reference because the time for wondering about “what if” has passed.  We have already destroyed the tea.  There is no retreat from this moment, and more importantly, we have nothing left to lose.

There are many who use a frame of reference about ‘saving a constitutional republic‘; while I do not mean to be dismissive of this benevolent sensibility – in case you have not been paying attention we’ve long since passed the threshold of that possibility.

The architecture of our own U.S. government is now operating independent of the electorate (Obamacare, Omnibus etc.).  Congress is consistently passing legislation without appropriate representation (PR Bailout, Ominbus, Corker/Cardin amendment, Fast-Track Trade Authorization etc.), and the various operational constructs, divisions, and agencies within the DC UniParty are now fully weaponized against us (IRS targeting, FBI Comey/email non-finding, etc.).

read more:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/01/legislation-without...

Views: 385

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you trace back to when the first Bible was "compiled"...,you find that it is a government document, which was RE-written to benefit the prevailing power structure of the time.  That same structure remains today. The reason that people have left the churches..., is because their inherent spirituality ...,"senses"..., that they are systematically being lied too...,over and over. We as a society have lost the ability to "rightly divide the truth". If the ones that know the truth ever managed to get a word in edgewise..., the prevailing structure ridicules, and condescends to the purveyor of that TRUTH..., and the SHEEP follow along..., with the wrong judgement..., as they have been "trained" to do.

Until you get it "right"...,you are condemned to return to this world of "death"..., repeatedly. Yes..., I know you don't believe in that. O.K..., then argue with Jesus..., at Matthew 17:10.

George Bush Sr. voting for hillary proves the conspiracy of the NWO. WE are way passed dumping tea and we are way overdue on what came next after tea dumping. But as my friend and I say "Aww Well". When Hillary is elected by fraud, are you all going to keep typing and bitching and saying "Aww Well"? How many of you have truly boycotted the NFL or made in China? The Republicans are just as guilty, including Ted Lying Cruz. His staff would not answer my question about obamacare's unconstitutional facts. Mr. Constitution himself (liar) staff members told me they agreed at first then they would not put the answer on paper and became very unprofessional when I pressed the issue. AWW FKG WELL! Right? We can bitch until they come for us, because I don't think any one really boycotts or effectively gives a shit nor has the courage to do what it will truly take. AWW WELL, it won't effect me. Just my kids or grandkids. Well screw that, I guess the few of us will have to do it again if Hillary is elected there will be no choice. Republicans are against us too. Tim Huelskamp was primaried by his own elitist party. Fk those bassterds.

It is time to clean the mess in Washington DC up and deport Soros, put GHW Bush in jail, and put David Rockfeller in jail with him.

Excellent article, but those who reject the current candidates are not suggesting that either one is acceptable to save America.  Do we turn America over to a power hungry dictator or do we turn America over to a power hungry dictator?   Neither candidate supports the Constitution  and neither candidate KNOWS the Constitution.  So which power hungry dictator do we chose?  I chose neither.  And remember those who reject the choices did not create the situation which we face. 

The idea that we can not RESTORE or SAVE our Constitutional Republic is a false one... If the People rally under a Trump banner we can in fact work within the existing system too RESTORE our Constitution and the Republic.

However, it is becoming apparent that the elections may be rigged and the outcome already determined... the MSM and the Powerful Elite Aristocracy behind the Government are apparently willing to take this struggle to the next level.

These insane individuals would rather see open Civil War with all that entails, nationally and Globally... believing they can emerge victorious. These miscreant ignore the external threats to the US and the Global ramifications of their choices.  The coming conflagration will lead to total chaos... and the end of America, its ruling class, and prosperity. Suicide seems to be what the RINO and his Globalist counter part wants. If America continues to run down this rabbit hole it is exactly what they will get.

ron i HAVE SEEN NO SIGN THAT TRUMP EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE cONSTITUTION IS , LET ALONE ABLE TO RETURN US TO it.

in fact I have seen him speak against it more than for it

it falls on the people and the states to do this since thats where the real power is

It is about time to discuss these criminal democrats and republicans who answer to their corporate donors rather than the people who they are supposed to represent.. you know the American people...

Does anyone know how many NRA members there are in America?  I have no idea what this article is trying to tell me.   However, I do understand that the federal government is corrupt.  Obama and congress are turning America into a third world country.  My friends complain that America is being destroyed from within by liberals and the media.  So once again, does anyone know how many NRA members there are in America?  The real power in this country resides in the NRA because we are armed and considered dangerous.   We are the largest standing army in the world and Washington will not take this country away from us Ever!!!!!!

We need to explore an Article V convention of the states, to return our nation to its Constitutional roots

This appears to be a dead end... as the State's simply refuse to call for one.  It should be noted that there already exist more than a sufficient number of State's Petitions to call for an Article V convention of States on file with Congress...

Old petitions filed with Congress calling for an Article V Convention don't expire. The existing petitions must either be recalled or otherwise cancelled to be void... ignored in the count... to call an Article V Convention.  The Constitution doesn't provide guidance on how to apply ( a format) nor does it state petitions on file may become dated or ignored... because Congress doesn't want to act on them.    In fact,  Congress is ignoring  many, many, open and valid applications that call for an Article V convention. 

It appears that not one State is willing to SUE Congress to compel Congress to call the Convention... based on the many, many valid and open petitions calling for an Article V Convention.. It is all a sick joke on the American people.  We are being maneuvered by a corrupt political class... found in both political parties.

There will never be just U. S. of A. government now without there be another revolution to but the government on track with what our Founding Fathers ment OUR government to be 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service