Image result for the media hates trumpThe liberal, alt-left media is in meltdown mode because Donald Trump put them on notice that he’s not going to take their BS anymore.

The president-elect called out members of the mainstream media who ran with a bogus story based on a phony dossier that purported to include compromising information on him. In fact, the whole story was just an excuse for these disgraceful  organizations to print unconfirmed smears – and Trump saw it for what it was.

“It’s all fake news,” he said at a press conference this week. “It’s phony stuff. It didn’t happen.

“I think it’s disgrace that information that was false and fake and never happened got released to the public,” he added. “As far as BuzzFeed — which is a failing pile of the garbage — writing it, I think they’re going to suffer the consequences. They already are.”

And now, the media is pretending to be shocked that the president-elect slammed BuzzFeed and CNN over their stories. But here’s what the corrupt media will not tell you: BuzzFeed is nothing more than a political propaganda arm of the Democratic Party. In June, the website terminated an advertising deal with the Republican National Committee because, as their CEO said, “The Trump campaign is directly opposed to the freedoms of our employees in the United States and the world.”

Two days later, BuzzFeed’s chairman, Kenneth Lerer, hosted a $33,000-a-ticket Democratic National Committee fundraiser in New York City that President Obama attended. Lerer already had a long history of donating to Democrats – since 2004, he’s contributed almost a half a million dollars to Democrats, including $2,700 to Hillary Clinton in 2016.

CNNnews_small-2 Left-wing media stunned that Trump hits back Politics

It should be no surprise that, even after being exposed by President-elect Trump, BuzzFeed editor-in-chief Ben Smith is standing by the decision to publish what amounts to fake news in a desperate attempt to smear the next commander-in-chief.

“I think people love to throw the term “fake news” around to diminish anything they don’t like,” Smith told NBC’s Chuck Todd. “But I think this was a real story about a real document that was really being passed around.”

In that interview, Todd mentioned that NBC Universal has direct ties to BuzzFeed, even though he said their news divisions are, “separate.” NBC Universal has invested $400 million in BuzzFeed over the last two years, according to Bloomberg. What we’re dealing with here is a giant, corrupt media swamp. They’re all interconnected and work together to advance their alt-radical leftist agenda.

Trump also blasted a CNN reporter who rudely shouted questions and demanded answers at the news conference until Trump shut him down, declaring that the “Clinton News Network,” like BuzzFeed, is a purveyor of “fake news.” The media was aghast that Trump would dare lash out at a media that WikiLeaks proved secretly colluded with the Democratic Party, allowing its leaders to edit their stories, giving debate questions in advance to Hillary Clinton and now, publishing unvetted lies about Trump.

read more;

http://conservativeread.com/left-wing-media-stunned-that-trump-hits...

Views: 794

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some old quips that apply: "You can't wrestle with pigs without getting muddy." "Nice guys come in last." 

If "journalists" expect civility, they should themselves practice civility.

I think we need to stop trying to bring piggies down into the mud with the media....THEY never lied or delivered any "fake" news....  ;o))

Related image

You're right Marilyn, piggy's acute and they're smart to total opposite of Hillary and the demon crap!

Obama can't use Twitter, he would have to keep track of all his lies and "nothing in writing" is the rule for that

I have not been able to watch MSM news shows for about fifty years now, they made my stomach churn back then, they do today. I can testify that after fifty years without them I'm fine! There is no downside to ignoring them at all. 

Marilyn, once again you made my day.  Thanks

Image result for take a bow animation

I'm counting on it. If the rumors I've heard about the nin trillion budget the RINOS's have pushed forward, if he signs it they will have pushed him into the same trap the democrats got bushdaddy with!

This is excellent.  The average American have gotten to the point that the average Soviet citizen was at 20 years ago...  We both realize that the "media" is simply a propaganda tool for the far-left establishment.

We both know that all these media people are riding on the same anti-American band wagon.

We all appreciate that they are simply vicious little terriers that only know how to whine and nip at the heals of their betters.

Proof that Freedom still lives in the hearts of most Americans, i.e., after 50 years of far-left indoctrination in our so-called public school system, most HS students never even heard of The Constitution, the poor and the middle class still are able to defeat the evil (I do not exaggerate what Barry, and Hillary represent) that operate behind our backs over this past decade.  Men and women have been murdered not merely in far-away-lands but right here on your own doorsteps, remember Brightbart and Vince Foster; and from what I see there are another ten or so dead anti-Hillary men over the past six months to one year.

The people that hate Trump, simply put, are murderers and we need to dig these abusers of our freedoms out and put them away where they can do no more harm.

Fact: 

Did you know that a recent study shows that there are now MORE Communist living in the US than in Russia (Russia is now the richest country on the planet, for the simple reason that after the fall of the Soviet Union, and the move of their staunchest old-Soviet supporters moving to the US--easy pickins--and other countries like the UK and France most Russians now realize that the Free Market and Capitalism is the only was for a FREE People).

My only hope is that Trump, given the level of hate launched against him, can survive long enough to do some good...  He's a-hell-of-a-guy.

I love it.  They deserve it.  I hope and pray Trump continues to talk to the people not the press. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Mike LesterPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

ALERT ALERT

New York's Green Light Law - Allows Illegal Aliens To Get Driver’s Licenses

New York passed a law to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses earlier this year but it was held up by challenges.

Now it is set to take effect this week.

In typical leftist fashion, supporters claim this is going to somehow make New York’s roads safer for everyone.

Could it really be about voting?

FOX News reports:

Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails.

Illegal immigrants in New York will able to obtain driver’s licenses starting next week after a last-minute legal challenge was dismissed — making it the 13th state to allow the practice, but one that critics say is unconstitutional.

The Green Light Law, signed by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this year, allows anyone to apply for a driver’s license regardless of immigration status and does not require a Social Security number.

Illegal immigrants can use a combination of documents that include a valid passport from a foreign country and a valid foreign driver’s license, as long as it has been expired for less than two years.

“After waiting 18 years to have their right to drive restored, thanks to our legislature, New York can now officially join 12 other states in making driver’s licenses legally available to all residents,” New York Immigration Coalition Executive Director Steve Choi said in a statement this week, arguing that it will make roads safer and the economy stronger.

County clerks in New York have concerns and are sounding an alarm.

CBS News in Albany reports:

County clerks concerned by loopholes in Green Light law.

Undocumented immigrants now have the green light to get a driver’s license in New York…but several county clerks in the Capital Region are concerned.

Saratoga County Clerk Craig Hayner said, “We found that everything we were concerned about as far as fraud and all sorts of other things are in that bill, in that regulation and we’re very concerned.”

Hayner tells CBS6’s Lynsey Smith there are a few loopholes in the Green Light Law.

Loopholes, such as a person coming in to get their license and not having to provide their social security number.

“That could lead to criminals coming from other states, coming in and use that as a way to defraud by just simply saying they don’t have a social security number…and that’s a very dangerous loophole,” replied Hayner.

Does anyone believe this is going to make New York safer or that this is really about driving?

Delusional Democrats

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service