The 12 Tribes Of Dan, Lilith in the book of Enoch was the birth of the 13th tribe. Lilith her name is found in every book written. Adam and Even is the birth of the Tribe Of Dan.

Last White Man Standing: anti 12 Tribes Of Dan- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOy01MnF2Bo&feature=youtu.be

Views: 610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got 17 scholars linked in for execution because they translate the bible to English.

So, they didn't kill them all... 54 scholars were used to translate the King James Bible alone... 17 is a long way from 54 and there were many others translating Wyclif, Tyndal, Moore and on and on and on.

The Achiest Swastika of Israel before the land was named Israel the German Tribes Of Dan, also know in Palestine.

The Tribes of Dan, are in fact the very first race of Adam and Eve.

Achiest Swastika of Israel 12,000 years ago.

The Achiest Swastika of Palestine Israel to the right hand side of the photo. I mailed the book to you Tiffany.

Here comes Ronald to the rescue,but it's a fumble on the goal line, and Tif took the football and made the touch down...:)

Thanks Rosie...:)

Yeah and I hear the Danites are building a temple to Mrs. Morgan ... including furnishing it with the latest in LED-lit Swastikas.

They plan on presenting her with the Iron Cross, third-degree... for her unwavering support and diatribes on the Nazi cause...  her Tribal views on the New World Order...  have earned her a special appearance by Dan...lost for over 12,000 years Dan is ready to return...  to regale her with his past deeds and social proclivities.

The Tribe of Dan in South America. This Achiest Swastika, is found in South America. The 360° of our fight against the evil ones is once more moving forward.

Spain once fought with Germany against these lost souls and their agenda to control all life. If you looked hard enough you will find that many nations raised armies against England. By the millions they flooded into Germany to fight Russian,England, and its anti Christian goals of politicians in America.

The 360° is life has karma, and we are once again at war with the illuminati, if they are Khazar, so be it.

You don't say man...

There has NEVER, I repeat NEVER been a movement of MANY NATIONS RAISING ARMINES AGAINST ENGLAND BY THE MILLIONS.. please provide that list and be specific as to their motives in engaging England ... provide the dates, places and any names ascribed to such bogus and imaginary wars.

Looking back in history .. Napoleans Army was only 600,000 hardly millions (plural). WW 1 and 2 were world wars not aimed solely at England. At the outbreak of World War I in 1914, the size of the German Army was about 4.5 million. With all of its allies, the size of the force was about 11 million.

WW1 and WW2 were wars fought against more than England ... Millions never flooded into Germany from foreign nations... The Germans were very selective on who they allowed to join their army... they preferred to organize armies that were ethnically pure and then placing the foreign units under the command of German Corps and Armies. Many axis allies were denied such conscription in the German units.

Making outlandish and embellished comments only demonstrate how weak your arguments and attempts to Ideolize Germany and its Nazi party have become.

Really you think...:) like Da!!!!!!!!!!!!...:)

There is no evidence that there ever was or is 12 Tribes of Dan... Dan was not a separate nation and scripture doesn't indicate Dan ever established his own Kindom or Tribal system..

There are 12 Tribes of Israel.. Dan was a usurper and the Tribe of Dan was caught in heresy and idolatry on many occasions.  As a result, many theologians believe Dan was replaced by Manasseh ... losing their right to be part of the Abrahamic Covenant with Israel...Jacob. 

Dan has been replaced by Manasses (Rev. 7:6).  Manasses is the younger of the two brothers of Joseph and he was given the birthright, instead of his older brother. In Judges chapter eighteen it speaks of Dan not coming into their inheritance.

One thing for sure its not the Tribes of Dan humping on the Star Of David..

Must be the Khazar..

Within the book I sent to you Tiffany, you will also find this.

History of the American Indians, Reclaiming the Native American German Swastika Symbol, this Swastika predates all history known to man.

Enoch swastika symbols, the religious history of the swastika.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service