Views: 647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Label: Number Three. I think that should be first. Just a thought.

OBAMA : ' Eeeeehpp... dheeeeeeiaaaaauh, lemmie'see... #1. REDUCE DEBT BY SPENDING MORE, got it!! #2.. FIDURE OUT IRAN... DID THAT!! I give them what they need to further my plan!! #3 BRAIN IMPLANT. On its way!! #4.Hope somebody gives one to me for my birthday!! I don't do CHRISTMAS!! I let everyone know in 2008,I'M MUSLIM!! I only said I was CHRISTIAN, for POLITICAL-EXPEDIENCY!! AMERICANS would believe it too!!#5. NEW PIGGY BANK... PIGGY BANK!!! I DON'T EAT PORK!! Nothing in FORT KNOX anymore... hmmmm, I know... MORE TAXES!! I'll raise the money thru depleting the AMERICANS more!! That'll be easy!! I should get another TRILLION!  I can play another round of GOLF today!!!!! 

OBAMA THE SCROOGE THAT HATES CHRISTMASS !

Bull Sh*t I'm gonna take their guns.

Scrooge Obama. Bah Humbug!

Wish #1: Take U.S. citizen's God given 2nd Amendment Right to bear arms away and Freedom of Speech cuz they are too stupid!!!

OMMM - MY NEXT EXECUTIVE ORDER - LET IT BE WRITTEN IN EVERY NEWSPAPER -ON  EVERY BILLBOARD - ENGRAVED INTO EVERY CORNERSTONE OF EVERY BUILDING IN THE WORLD - THAT   CHRISTMAS SHALL NEVER BE CELEBRATED AGAIN - INSTEAD EVERYONE SHALL CELEBRATE MUHAMMAD MAS DAY -       oh by the way - want to watch me wiggle me ears ?  let me put my seat belt on so I wont fly away

Let's get him a Self-Detonating Prayer Rug. The he can really be Tinkerbell!

WELL THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO AMERICA

TO HAVE A ILLEGAL ALLIAN  AND FITLTHY MUSLIM  AS PRES.

2016 CAN NOT COME SOON ENOUGH WHEN WE KICK HIM AND

HIS HE/SHE WIFE AND ADOPTED GIRLS OUT ON THEIR BUTTS.

VOTE FOR TRUMP & CRUZ TO MAKE AMERICA A  GREAT NATION AGAIN

Damned well going to be there with Bells on, be nice to have a man, instead of a Fairy, running the Country again.

pipe dream

Here is the result of how stupid the AMerican voter has become. Especially the GOP.  Running McAnus as the GOP nominee, then Mitt Romney, who both lost. Now they want to nominate Jeb Bush, from the Bush dynasty, because that family thinks they have been designated by the almighty to rule.

America has had a belly full of the Clintons, Bushes, and Kennedys.

The election of a faggot muslim incompetent as POTUS rest on the Shoulders of the GOP, that has become Democrat-Lite.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service