Krauthammer: U.S. ‘Won’t Have Any Allies’ After Release of Senate Intelligence Report

Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer warned that the release of a Senate Intelligence Committee Report on CIA interrogat... will alienate the United States from international allies and prevent it from gathering crucial human intelligence.

On Monday, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said the Obama administration supports releasing the report, despite concerns that its release may endanger American military and diplomatic personnel abroad.

Krauthammer said aside from the immediate damage, the U.S. may will have no allies left that are willing to trust American intelligence officers.

“Most important, I think, is the fact–what intelligence service abroad is going to help us when they are going to be exposed and pilloried around the world?” Krauthammer said on Fox’s Special Report.

read more:

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/krauthammer-u-s-wont-have-a...

Views: 505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just started "theamericannewfirstparty.org" If there are those out there that can take that and run it as "Other then a third party" I'm not a front man.

This is bad. Politics trumps our intelligence "sources and techniques". At least, Bush stopped from liberals trashing the CIA and our allies.

President Barrack H. Obama and his band of dedicated backers are all nothing but subhuman beings. The information contained within the CIA report did not need to be exposes to anyone. All that was said about torture was well documented and the only reason why  crybaby Sub-human Obama would do this at this time is because he can't hit back in any way while loosing control of the entire senate and congress. Crybaby Sub-human Obama is so immature that he acts out like a spoiled little brat. He can't get his way so he will hit back by exposing more info which he has held back 6 years and has held over the Republicans head since becoming president 6 years ago just waiting for the moment to throw America under the bus because sub-human Obama doesn't care about America and he' just a baby a mental waste of a human. Obama is a psychological mess, everyone sees it everyone knows it---he should resign and go home he will be exposed for all his failures the next 2 years. A wasted presidency with no legacy because obama care will be flushed when he's gone.

I hope he has "his "library built in Kenya, Africa so there will be no evidence of his existence after we get rid of him!!

Sorry but liberal academia has a way of rewriting history. The school books will show the worst Potus in history as the best.

Maybe that is the demoncrats idea...they want the USA destroyed..they are traitors to our Constitution pure and simple....there was NO reason to EVER release this report..and as we have learned in the last 6 years dictator o will stop at nothing to bring America down. They want more chaos in the world..more things to keep us divided..and make each of us doubt the other...evil pure evil. Keep God 1st in your life..He is coming soon.

This is all part of the AGENDA/Plan..........of BARACK "INSANE" OBASTARD and the DEMON-CRAPS....to further SUBVERT our military and intelligence agencies, weaken America......and to continue OBASTARDS'  destruction of America !!!!!

I'm going to all Republican facebook  pages I can find and explaining my view of their backing the Democrates illegal amnesty. Politely.

I'm going to all the republican facebook pages I can find to explaim my view or Americans view on their back turn toud supporting the democrats illegal imegration support.  (Later!)

I think that sometimes you have to do things  to keep America safe. I don't see what the big crime is here. They did what they had to do after the attack on the World Trade buildings. At least they did not murder anyone....those that were water boarded did not die....they lived for Obama to free them for a traitor. Now they are back home and joining the enemy once again. Why is no one complaining about Obama killing people with drones. How many innocents were also killed. I remember one terrorist that was killed by Obama's drones, his innocent 16 year old son was also killed in the attack. He was visiting his father and while talking next to a tree they were both killed. Obama should be charged with murder. That was a lot worst then water boarding. Everyone should throw this back at the democrats and see if they go after Obama. Put the shoe on the other foot! Its time the American people stood up to these democrats, including Obama.

Aiding and abetting the enemy. The enemy gets so much from this administration...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service