Kerry: Arab countries offered to pay for invasion

Secretary of State John Kerry said at Wednesday’s hearing that Arab counties have offered to pay for the entirety of unseating President Bashar al-Assad if the United States took the lead militarily.

“With respect to Arab countries offering to bear costs and to assess, the answer is profoundly yes,” Kerry said. “They have. That offer is on the table.”

Asked by Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) about how much those countries would contribute, Kerry said they have offered to pay for all of a full invasion.

read more:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics-live/liveblog/the...

Remember this?

Barack Obama criticized for 'bowing' to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia (4/8/09)

The President of the United States Barack Obama greets King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5128171/Barac...

Views: 915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dick Morris petition to Stay out of Syria. Sends message to Obama, your senators and your congressman:

http://dickmorris.rallycongress.com/11352/sign-petition-to-stay-out...

Fools run in where wise men never go . . 

I agree..and McPain, Reid, oblamao can be 1st......

The Senate passed the firing on Syria by a vote of 7 to 10. It really got me watching Obama's speech from Switzerland where he lied and said he didn't draw the red line, the world did. All of us, including the other countries know he's the one who said it. He's back stepping and blaming that remark on everyone else. He also said he's not the one who would lose face but Congress would. See how he turns everything around? Nothing is ever his fault, someone else is always to blame. What a POS !

Google "Rush Limbaugh" he posted an article written by Youssef Bodansky citing sources that claim the Sarin gas attack was staged by Syrian rebels to create a war hysteria here in America to get us involved with toppling Assad's regime. There is Saudi  involvement to  fighting Assad's regime. Sources close to the Free Syrian Army, claim the Saudis provided the Sarin gas. Now, they want America to supply the military force to invade Syria. Tell the House of Saud to, F**k Themselves.

And then the Saudis will expect for someone to come to their rescue they will pay for defense but wont use their own armed forces which tells me that they are all bark and no bite

remember what the Bible says? ALL Nations will in the end battle against Israel, it looks like all the Arab Nations are lining up for that eventual battle. 

Oren,

When I started my career as a defense contractor, I cut my teeth counting and analyzing Syrian SA-2, SA-3, and SA-6 SAM systems during the Yom Kippur war. I would spend during a 12 hour shift twelve hours staring at either Syria or Egypt watching the Arabs react to Israeli Air Force strikes. So, if you read Bodansky's article that points the finger at the White House is complicit in planning  mass murder in Syria. One of the items I found interesting is, that a number of the Damascus nerve gas victims were Syrian soldiers that got gassed during a firefight in tunnels underground where the rebels had stored canisters of Sarin . Apparently, the gunfire punctured the cannisters.

So, the radical Islamists appear to be funded by the Saudi Gov't through the Muslim Brotherhood. The Syrian civil war has degenerated into  a Sunni-Shia conflict. That's why Saudi prince Bandar needs American military intervention.

Which brings us back to the NeoCons like McCain who rabidly support Obama and promote war. People like Rove, are scrambling to justify to the GOP going along with the Syrian Intervention. And by the way Bill O'Reilly has dropped into that category of "Neocon" in my book. For the past 2 nights, he has tried to tell his viewers that we need to support Obama on the Syrian Intervention. However, in his opinion  American reluctance is due to the public considers Obama "incompetent"

I've written O'Reilly and said my reluctance on Syria is that I consider Obama to be a well-crafted Marxist Muslim on the Saudi payroll.

Then let them send their own people.  We have no business being there.

What about the lives of our military personnel Senutor Kerry?

Kerry is as phoney as they come.

Talk about two faced, he tells America he's not a muslim, but yet he's doing there bidding, it makes me sick.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service