I understand the frustration, the anger, and the outrage about what’s going on in Washington – how both Republicans and Democrats have sold out the American people and stripped us of so many of our rights.
But I cannot sit back and let the country I love – the country so many American Patriots fought and died for – slip into absolute tyranny.

That’s why I’m asking you to create a network of Patriots like yourself, who will fight for and defend our Constitution and our way of life by joining our friends and neighbors, block by block, town by town, state by state, and yes nation by nation to make a real difference.

I will not bow down to this tyranny. I will not accept any other way of life.

What this country needs is a Commander-in-Chief that will step up. We do not need any more community organizers. We need someone that will “talk the talk and walk the walk”. We need a real leader.
We need politicians that will step up. We do not need politicians that say one thing then do another when in office.

We claim that we are the defenders of liberty. It is time for this nation to step up and take the lead in the fight against terror. We have the might, the resources, and the manpower to do this. All we lack is the ambition and leadership. ( Oh, we might hurt somebodies feelings)

The only answer that we can have in order to ensure peace and stability to our nation and the world is to have an efficient, well trained, well-armed, armed forces that co-operates well together with other nations, ready to jointly carry out key stabilization, peace or humanitarian missions. We need to do away with the UN and their third world” oh poor us attitudes”. We need to do away with this rules of engagement bull. You try to harm our way of life we will destroy yours.

My forefathers, my sons, my son-in-law’s and myself have fought for this nation and I will not give up on our way of life just to be politically correct.

If need be my family and myself will pick up and bear arms again to defend the Constitution and our nation against all enemies, foreign or domestic.

Views: 1812

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me know as well ~~~~!!!!

I would like to get something going here in NEW YORK ( If I can fight my way out of all the Liberals, Communists and Republican RINOS that are after my neck) !!!!!

Lynn Connelly

Sorry I am not from Mich. But it sounds like it will be awesome. Please let us know how that turns out. We await you info anxiously. We can learn.

Lynn Connelly, would you be so kind us to let me know, when and where this will take place in Mich. as I have associates that live in Grand Rapids. You've got my interest in this,that mean you will have theirs. I will contact them about this as soon as I get the info.   

My wife and I are in Muskegon, Michigan just North West of Grand Rapids. Where is this event going to be held? the Cost and any details? e-mail @ arch913@g-mail.com please? thank you.

I LOVE the name, BATTLE CRY AMERICA.

Should be followed by BATTLE CRY OHIO. MICHIGAN. KENTUCKY. etc. all 57 states. ha!

You would not be related to BO would you ? LOL

Do not know if you are old enough to remember the Lifeboy soap ad, "Lifeboy really stops BO". Of course, BO being body odor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wure26PhGYo

Lifeboy really protects against BO.

I will post the results of this event. It's a gathering of fed up Michigan conservatives, a weekend event. Keynote speakers, etc. We intend to come up with a plan of action.
Yes I will detail here what we accomplish. It's not until January but the task now is to spread the word and get people registered. It's actually called Battle Cry Michigan. We have Republican legislators here that are more like the Dems. RINO's. The first order of the day will be to vote them out.

Lynn Connelly,

That's a tall order for your State.  Can be done though.

Lyn, the RINOS here in New York got "CLOBBERED" by the CONSERVATIVE VOTERS this time around !!!! What with BOTH Republican and Democrat Leaders of their SENATE being "INDICTED" for TONS of  FELONYS the people have had it !!!!   The TEA PARTY was responsible in most instances in making the public aware of the CORRUPTION of BOTH PARTY'S !!!!

Eugene P

Well glad they got what was coming to them. Have several Lib friends and 1 conservative friend from NY. Don't talk to the libs any more because they just want to fight and not hear logic. NY turns out lot's of liberals. Too bad because NY is or was a great State. Oh yeah...lots of corruption. Well Bloomberg should get his butt fried too. Glad the TP was had a great influence there.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service