I understand the frustration, the anger, and the outrage about what’s going on in Washington – how both Republicans and Democrats have sold out the American people and stripped us of so many of our rights.
But I cannot sit back and let the country I love – the country so many American Patriots fought and died for – slip into absolute tyranny.

That’s why I’m asking you to create a network of Patriots like yourself, who will fight for and defend our Constitution and our way of life by joining our friends and neighbors, block by block, town by town, state by state, and yes nation by nation to make a real difference.

I will not bow down to this tyranny. I will not accept any other way of life.

What this country needs is a Commander-in-Chief that will step up. We do not need any more community organizers. We need someone that will “talk the talk and walk the walk”. We need a real leader.
We need politicians that will step up. We do not need politicians that say one thing then do another when in office.

We claim that we are the defenders of liberty. It is time for this nation to step up and take the lead in the fight against terror. We have the might, the resources, and the manpower to do this. All we lack is the ambition and leadership. ( Oh, we might hurt somebodies feelings)

The only answer that we can have in order to ensure peace and stability to our nation and the world is to have an efficient, well trained, well-armed, armed forces that co-operates well together with other nations, ready to jointly carry out key stabilization, peace or humanitarian missions. We need to do away with the UN and their third world” oh poor us attitudes”. We need to do away with this rules of engagement bull. You try to harm our way of life we will destroy yours.

My forefathers, my sons, my son-in-law’s and myself have fought for this nation and I will not give up on our way of life just to be politically correct.

If need be my family and myself will pick up and bear arms again to defend the Constitution and our nation against all enemies, foreign or domestic.

Views: 1806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

I will stand along side you. God bless you and God bless America.

SEMPER FIDELIS, 5th Marine Scout Snipers, Vietnam, 1968-1970. Two Purple Hearts.  Count me in brothers-n-sisters

US AIR FORCE,  HERE !!!!!!   8 years of Service...... 2 years in Vietnam 1964-65, Post Vietnam Service in Central and South America, and Northern Alliance.  A little  "Long of Tooth" right now,  but have the attitude of a  "PIT BULL" and always will.

Counter to Larry's ( US Navy) opinion, I DO think we have the balls to "Take our Country back" from the OBAMA's, the KERRY's (US NAVY-disgraced) CLINTON'S (Both) and the entire MARXIST CADRE of the current US Government in Washington DC !!!!

Our FOREFATHER's did it against the BRITS while outnumbered, outgunned, and low on everything except good old AMERICAN GRIT !!!!

Only thing we need is the right man in Office in 2016, bring back Petraeus, and ALL the Patriot ic US Officer cadre dismissed by Obama, drop ALL Rules of Engagement,  order some "SURPLUS GUILOTINES"  from FRANCE and have at  the TRAITORS that inundate the Washington DC set, and the "CROOKS"  that buy their favor !!!!!

That's just for a start !!!!!  WE CAN DO IT !!!!  Just get some CAJONES and it will HAPPEN !!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!  ( and let's bring HIM BACK TOO ) !!!!!!

My dad signed up for service TWICE in WWII....was on a destroyer.  I HATE that when he died in 2009, the document the government sent had obama's signature on it. 

I bet if you asked TRUMP to sign a NEW document when he takes Office, he would do it !!!!

Just tell him how you feel about having a TRAITOR'S  signature on your Dad's paperwork. I'm sure the "Donald" would grant you your wish.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........that's an interesting idea

It is certainly worth a try. There are probably thousands who feel  the same way !!! Trump will have to hire a full time staff to handle the requests. But it would be an OUTSTANDING Campaign gimmick if Trump would announce that if elected he would re-sign any documents for Americans that were OFFENDED by Obama's  name  being affixed upon FEDERAL Documents in their possession..  MILLIONS  would write Trump asking to do so for them,  WHAT A NEWS MAKER IF MILLIONS OF REQUESTS WERE MADE !!!!!    It would piss OBama off, no end, and it would DECIMATE THE DEMOCRATS and even Hillary's opportunities for election !!!!  GO FOR IT !!!! YA-HOO  LET'S start the ball ROLLING !!!!

Eugene P Clark,

Thank you too Sir for your service.

Great Post. We need to hear this uplifting message.

Well said and I'm with you. People are waking up. Groups are forming and the sleeping giant is waking. My ancestor was a scout during the Revolutionary War and the same blood flows in my veins.

I did swear to defend our Constitution (Country)  against all enemies foreign and domestic. Beware you left wing skunks there and millions of us here who took that same oath. So for now I will say.............................. Beware. 

WAKE UP AMERICA !!!

LOCK ANB LOAD, BE CAUSE WE HAVE TO DEFEND AMERICA

BECAUSE THIS PRES. IS DEFNDING ISSI AND ALL TERRORIST

MUSLIMS CAUSE THEY ARE HIS BROTHERS.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service