I understand the frustration, the anger, and the outrage about what’s going on in Washington – how both Republicans and Democrats have sold out the American people and stripped us of so many of our rights.
But I cannot sit back and let the country I love – the country so many American Patriots fought and died for – slip into absolute tyranny.

That’s why I’m asking you to create a network of Patriots like yourself, who will fight for and defend our Constitution and our way of life by joining our friends and neighbors, block by block, town by town, state by state, and yes nation by nation to make a real difference.

I will not bow down to this tyranny. I will not accept any other way of life.

What this country needs is a Commander-in-Chief that will step up. We do not need any more community organizers. We need someone that will “talk the talk and walk the walk”. We need a real leader.
We need politicians that will step up. We do not need politicians that say one thing then do another when in office.

We claim that we are the defenders of liberty. It is time for this nation to step up and take the lead in the fight against terror. We have the might, the resources, and the manpower to do this. All we lack is the ambition and leadership. ( Oh, we might hurt somebodies feelings)

The only answer that we can have in order to ensure peace and stability to our nation and the world is to have an efficient, well trained, well-armed, armed forces that co-operates well together with other nations, ready to jointly carry out key stabilization, peace or humanitarian missions. We need to do away with the UN and their third world” oh poor us attitudes”. We need to do away with this rules of engagement bull. You try to harm our way of life we will destroy yours.

My forefathers, my sons, my son-in-law’s and myself have fought for this nation and I will not give up on our way of life just to be politically correct.

If need be my family and myself will pick up and bear arms again to defend the Constitution and our nation against all enemies, foreign or domestic.

Views: 1813

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My daddy was a US Marine.  So was my grand daddy.  All my uncles were US Marines.  I told my dad after I graduated from high school that I wanted to join the military. (1969)  He put his paternal arm around my shoulders, hug me, smiled and said: "you join the Marines, and I'll kick your A--!"  So, I joined the US Navy.  I retired after 20 yrs. as a Chief HM.  Things have changed quite a bit since Vietnam, WWII and Korea.  We now are faced with a global threat again.  America was great, is great and will remain great as long as we lead the world in our example to the rest of the planet.  I am disabled now.  But I am willing to train and inspire who ever will fight for my right to be a American.  But first, we need a better leader.  Get that fool out of the WH!

Semper Fi!

Every one is entitled to their own opinion. 

In 1969 I also took that oath to defend the constitution. You might have your own opinion, but to quote the bible it says in Amos 3:3 " Can two walk together unless they be agreed. Mark 3:25 " And if a house be divided against itself,that house cannot stand. My dad was in the 1st armored division 1941 to 1945 All those who served before us, we owe them. And when you see politicians who never served and tramp all over the constitution and congress sitting on their brains not doing anything to wright the wrong, then the oath we took to defend the constitution is still in effect. Bob Christiansen USN 1969-1973

My grandfather is buried in a cemetery in Belgium. He was killed while assaulting a pill box on the Siegfreid line in Feb. 1945. The man never knew his daughter, my mother but he laid down his life for the country he loved. I often think about his sacrifice and I am willing to stand with this Marine to do what is necessary. We could use a little organization on our side though.

Debra. your point is

Debra, Jim Trimble asked, Your point is ? I will ask the same, please explain ?

Would like to know Your Opinion................Semper Fi

Debra, waiting on your opinion . Although I doubt it really matters. If you by anyway want to denounce any and all of our Military I for one will take you on . My Dad a former Marine gave his all for this Country and if you can not honor these men and woman keep your opinion to yourself because we could care less. You see, Debra these honorable men and woman gave their all for this country so that you could give an opinion. I am American born and raised in a household of a former Marine taught to love, honor my country and do what it takes to protect our freedom and liberty and by God I will take that well learned lesson from my Dad and stand should to shoulder with ever former and present military soldier. Thank you to all of our Veterans and Military soldiers I am afraid that this Nation is calling upon you once again to save our Country and her people. If I may in honor of my Dad who loved the Marine corp may I say for him Semper Fi!

That's very true. But please don't forget that there are consequences and that everyone will eventually have to answer for their opinions, be it in this world or the next.

Time an again liberals try to reject God in order to implement their humanistic doctrines only to see them fail and then believe they shouldn't be held accountable for the consequences. Do you believe that? If so, why?

You bet Debra !!!!!!

But it better be the right one, or they will be STOMPED if it ain't !!!!

As of now, AMERICA can't be the NICE GUYS anymore !!!! The world will once again see AMERICA at it's BEST and who won't take any MORE  SHIT from anyone !!!!

I can't find ANYTHING in this article that any TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT would disagree with.  So......what's YOUR problem with it?  I believe your snippy little comment needs an explanation...

Larry,

Thank YOU for saying what needs to be said. Thank YOU for your service to our country and its people. 

This old tin can sailor during Vietnam feels the same way. I believe that ANY TRUE veteran does too. 

At my age I still would do what I can to fight for our Freedoms and rights. However, at this point in history and with the majority of the country with their PC ideas and lack of God, Duty and Country, I doubt there is a way to save this land. 

Our only hope at this time is to elect a Good, God Fearing man that can lead us back to the roots of our founders and our belief in God. I just pray, whoever it is, has those morals and concepts that was laid out in our Constitution as their guidelines make every decision based on those beliefs, not just say they do then change their decision based on some PC reasoning. 

May God Bless America while WE BLESS HIM. 

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Mike LesterPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

ALERT ALERT

New York's Green Light Law - Allows Illegal Aliens To Get Driver’s Licenses

New York passed a law to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses earlier this year but it was held up by challenges.

Now it is set to take effect this week.

In typical leftist fashion, supporters claim this is going to somehow make New York’s roads safer for everyone.

Could it really be about voting?

FOX News reports:

Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails.

Illegal immigrants in New York will able to obtain driver’s licenses starting next week after a last-minute legal challenge was dismissed — making it the 13th state to allow the practice, but one that critics say is unconstitutional.

The Green Light Law, signed by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this year, allows anyone to apply for a driver’s license regardless of immigration status and does not require a Social Security number.

Illegal immigrants can use a combination of documents that include a valid passport from a foreign country and a valid foreign driver’s license, as long as it has been expired for less than two years.

“After waiting 18 years to have their right to drive restored, thanks to our legislature, New York can now officially join 12 other states in making driver’s licenses legally available to all residents,” New York Immigration Coalition Executive Director Steve Choi said in a statement this week, arguing that it will make roads safer and the economy stronger.

County clerks in New York have concerns and are sounding an alarm.

CBS News in Albany reports:

County clerks concerned by loopholes in Green Light law.

Undocumented immigrants now have the green light to get a driver’s license in New York…but several county clerks in the Capital Region are concerned.

Saratoga County Clerk Craig Hayner said, “We found that everything we were concerned about as far as fraud and all sorts of other things are in that bill, in that regulation and we’re very concerned.”

Hayner tells CBS6’s Lynsey Smith there are a few loopholes in the Green Light Law.

Loopholes, such as a person coming in to get their license and not having to provide their social security number.

“That could lead to criminals coming from other states, coming in and use that as a way to defraud by just simply saying they don’t have a social security number…and that’s a very dangerous loophole,” replied Hayner.

Does anyone believe this is going to make New York safer or that this is really about driving?

Delusional Democrats

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service