John McCain’s Great American Betrayal Called the “McCain Institute”

No wonder the longtime senator is so upset over President Trump’s “America-First” agenda.

Senator John McCain has been living large off of a globalist, “America-Second” platform for a very long time.

Check out this information on his very Clintonesque McCain Institute:

A staff of some eighty people, with repeated financial ties to the Middle East (including million-dollar donations from the House of Saud) the Rothschild Dynasty, Michael Bloomberg, etc.

One of the primary sources of the “McCain Institute” is the pile of cash left over from the losing McCain 2008 campaign. One was funneled into the other. 

And with all those millions of dollars raised, and that staff of eighty working hard to do good for the institute’s alleged primary cause  that is said to be the fight against human trafficking, how much has the institute actually donated to said cause?

$500,000.

Yup. That’s it – the very same take in millions and then donate a  small percentage platform, that has made Bill and Hillary Clinton so very-very rich via their own Clinton Foundation money scheme. McCain is doing the exact same thing. (which might explain why he has long been so silent regarding calls to investigate the Clinton Foundation. Such an investigation would inevitably lead to himself and others among the political elite who are doing similar schemes.)

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/john-mccains-great-american-betrayal-called-t...

Views: 843

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GET RID OF MCBLAME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RINO

McCain has been a long time traitor to the US.  He's a globalist on Soros payroll.  Jeff Sessions needs to close all Soros operations on the North American Continent, and get State to bar him from his Move ON and Opensociety barred from the US internet, and do not allow him to set upp front accounts he is using to pay the Thug protestors and anarchists.  Also try these people for Sedition, and put them away for 10 years.

Well we all knew he was one of them (Globalist) by his actions, just look at him in Munich, Germany speaking against President Trump.  I cant understand what gives them the right to go to all these other countries on our dime and speak against America.  They are support to be taking care of our country and our requirements.  If they see their job as something different they should seek new employment. 

Frankmusic, the picture you posted here looks like McCain has always looked as far as head shape, ears location in the face, eyebrow growth direction etc.. 

Would you look at the picture that they posted at the top again?   In the picture that they posted, his ears do not meet the jaw line as it goes up.  The eyebrows are totally different.  The structural shape of the bottom of the jawline is not the same.  Has he already been replaced by the globalist?  What do you think?  Does this really look like the same man to you?

John McCain has has surgery on face due cancer. While it has healed his face remains somewhat distorted around the left side jaw line. He's also more ugly on the inside. The picture at the top gives him a scary appearance, due to the light source or direction of light.

With John McCain, it's not his appearance so much that bothers me, it's his secret, as well as his blatant undermining of our leaders on the right. His tactics completely irks me. He's been living off of his POW status for years, while being in bed with DEMs and as you have mentioned, the mega rich globalists. He calls it bi-partisan, - I call it being a Benedict Arnold. He absolutely craves the limelight as the darling of the media. He never misses an opportunity for face time. He portrays himself as the typical GOP naysayer, but he's more nefarious than that. Dangerous, I'd say.

Yes, I'll say it - John McCain may have been a hero in his military career, but during his political career, he's been no different than any other political scoundrel we've ever encountered in modern American politics. He should have retired ages ago.

Senator John ( Songbird Wet start ) McCain would have been in federal prison or shot if it were not for his father being a US  Navy Admiral during the Vietnam War ! Ask any of his fellow prisoners at the Hanoi Hilton during the Vietnam War . 

This man lost the Presidency in purpose.  He made a fool of patriotic Sarah Palin.

ARIZONA

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

John McCain has keep your  southern border open for illegals and DRUGS .... ! ! ! !

AND IT AFFECTS ALL OF US IN THIS COUNTRY  

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM JUST ONE PERSON THAT KEEPS VOTING FOR HIM ...  

WHY ..... ? ? ? ? ?

McCain likes the establishment because he is part of it.     That swamp is going to get drained, with him in it !

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service