Joe Biden, a European Globalist Jewish Nut, that stated for the record, that the mass influx of illegals coming into America, that he sees no need to stop it. I placed him under the Corruption forum.

An unidentified “senior Democratic lawmaker” told The Hill that Biden had announced his decision to run for president.

“I’m giving it a shot,” Biden said matter-of-factly during a phone call with the unnamed lawmaker within the past week, a conversation the congressman recounted to The Hill on Tuesday and interpreted as a sure sign that Biden will run in 2020.

Press TV reports: In the brief phone call, the former vice president asked if he could bounce some campaign strategy ideas off the lawmaker and invited the lawmaker to sit down with him in person in the near future. Biden also said he hoped to have the lawmaker’s support, something the lawmaker did not commit to.

Biden responded that there was no harm if they keep talking, according to the lawmaker who spoke to The Hill on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the phone conversation.

When or where Biden planned to make his formal presidential announcement were not mentioned, the lawmaker said. Biden and his wife, Jill, had just returned from vacation in St. Croix in the Caribbean, where they reportedly discussed potential pitfalls and began finalizing their plans, The Associated Press reported.

Biden had earlier described himself as the “most qualified person” to be president, so that the unemployed illegals will reach above 64% for more Food Stamps. 

Should Biden announce the decision, he would be the front-runner in the Democratic primary field that could host other high-profile figures including Senators Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and Cory Booker.

https://newspunch.com/joe-biden-about-to-announce-2020-presidential...

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a very old book about this man, and the bio of his so called family. I will mail u the book.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service