JEB BUSH: REPUBLICANS DON'T NEED CONSERVATIVES TO WIN WHITE HOUSE, SHOULD NOT DEFUND EXEC AMNESTY

Even though moderate Republican candidates lose presidential elections without the conservative base (see: George H.W. Bush '92, Bob Dole '96, John McCain '08, Mitt Romney '12), former Florida Governor and potential presidential candidate Jeb Bush thinks conservatives are not needed to win the White House.

Bush believes that a presidential candidate who is "willing to lose the primary to win the general" has the best shot at the White House.

"I don’t know if I’d be a good candidate or a bad one," Bush said at a Wall Street Journal CEO Council meeting on Monday evening in Washington, D.C. "I kinda know how a Republican can win, whether it’s me or somebody else – and it has to be much more uplifting, much more positive, much more willing to be... ‘lose the primary to win the general’ without violating your principles. It’s not an easy task, to be honest with you."

Should Bush run, his embrace of comprehensive amnesty legislation and Common Core will put him at odds with conservative voters in the early primary states. Bush, who said he would make a decision in "short order" about whether he will be a presidential candidate, revealed on Monday that he thinks a moderate Republican who runs as a moderate in the primary has the best chance of winning the White House.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/12/02/Jeb-Bush-Republi...

Views: 1084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can hear it now.. another round of the fools' mantra chanted;

We must vote for Jeb, and all the progressive Rs!! because they are the lesser of the evils.

guaranteed to enable the progressive Rs forever.

GW Bush was and is a good man in my opinion, but Jeb is the family Idiot 

BINGO .............. I'd NEVER vote for the fool !!!

BS, moderates @*$&%^! Enough with 'moderates'. They do nothing, stand for nothing, separate themselves from the commies—not one bit. NO, NO, NO.

MAYBE JEB GOT LOST IN THE FLA SWAMP..TOOK A WRONG  TURN.

TOO BAD AN ALLIGATOR DID NOT EAT HIM 

WE DO NOT NEED THIS NAZI PROGRESSIVE SOB

NOR DO WE NEED HILLARY ALINSKY OVOMIT CLINTON

WE MUST GET WHO WE WANT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN 

Someone tell this POS to go home and STFU!!!!!   He's no better suited to be POTUS than the current POS.

Too far out of realty to even find a coffee maker in the morning. He just shot himself in the foot for 2016.

Jeb Bush sounds like a moderate Democrat. He need not worry, he will not get conservative backing. The Republican party may have to be broken into a third party, one that libertarians, conservatives, and constitutionalists can support. If the GOP does not try to stop this amnesty as well as many pressing issues this time around, it's time to abandon them. We do not need big government and a government that ignores the will of the people any longer.

HOW TRUE,WE WOULD HATE TO GO THIRD PARTY BUUUUUUUT,WE WOULD SHOULD BUSH GET THE VOTE

This statement is exactly a reason why this s--t head should not be President or nominated as our candidate.  It is obvious that he has been in a fantasy world if he doesn't realize that the conservatives in this party is the only ones who is holding it together.  Bush, you are also one of my reasons for reversing my opinion about the 3rd Party.  Let me tell you, his opinion are also found within our existing leadership. 

And a strong Conservative candidate is the only person who will garner the independent vote and the democrats who are sick of their party vote.  The arrogance is incredulous.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service