Jeb Bush Praises Illegal Immigrants as 'Risk Takers,' Defends Common Core

In a speech Friday, Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush praised illegal immigrants as "risk takers" who embody the entrepreneurial spirit of America and doubled down on his defense of Common Core.

According to the Miami-Herald, Bush made his remarks in front of business leaders in Florida.

“People who come here legally and illegally are the risk takers,” Bush reportedly said. “If you’re living in a rural area of Guatemala and you come, you’re a bigger risk taker than those who stay,” he added. 

Of course, the first action of those who come to the country illegally is breaking the law. 

Bush also said he was the "Eat Your Broccoli Governor" and implied he would be telling conservatives to embrace policies like amnesty and Common Core, which is reminiscent of former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman's all-in approach to global warming during his failed 2012 presidential campaign.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/21/Jeb-Bush-Praises...

Views: 497

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are correct on two points,, We do in fact have enough idiocy in this nation,,And common core is nothing short of indoctrination,, No one that Im aware of said they would vote for Jeb,, And where in the hell do u get off calling them Nazis?? Who would you prefer?? Or better yet, have you taken your meds?? Nazi is a mean ass thing to say about anyone. Get off the phone.

COMMON CORE IS TRASH AND SO IS ANYONE WHO DEFENDS IT !!!

Brilliant analysis, simply brilliant.  Typical Bush logic!

Similarly, bank robbers, murders, rapists, ALL lawbreakers are "risk takers".  Come to think of, it, "ILLEGALS" are lawbreakers!

It's to bad all the apples are bad.

This is obviously a case where experience doesn't count.  No more Bushes.

THIS "MODERATE"  R.I.N.O.   A**HOLE  WILL NEVER GET ELECTED BECAUSE WE TRUE CONSERVATIVES WILL NEVER VOTE FOR A "MODERATE" OR "R.I.N.O.".....IF THE GOP IS STUPID ENOUGH TO OFFER EITHER CHRIS CHRISTIE OR JEB BUSH,  WE CONSERVATIVES WILL VOTE FOR A "WRITE IN CANDIDATE".....AND THIS WILL SPLIT THE REPUBLICAN VOTE AND THE DEMOCRATS WILL WIN ANOTHER ELECTION !!!!!!!....THERE ARE MANY EXCELLENT CANDIDATES THAT THE GOP CAN SUPPORT AND NOMINATE.....CHRISTIE AND BUSH ARE BOTH LOSERS  AND WE WILL NOT SUPPORT OR VOTE FOR THEM !!!!!!!.....WE WANT A "TEA PARTY CANDIDATE" !!!!!.....AND ONE MORE THING...."ABSOLUTELY NO AMNESTY" ...EVER !!!!!!....DEPORT ALL THESE CRIMINAL INVADERS" !!!!!!!    TO HELL WITH BUSH AND CHRISTIE !!!!!!!.....THE GOP IS GOING TO COMMIT FINAL SUICIDE !!!

I think he was the eat sh$t governor   go off in the sunset you fake republican

JEB BUSH MAY BE A NICE GUY HOWEVER HIS IDEAS ARE WRONG FOR OUR COUNTRY. AS FOR IMMIGRATION IN MY OPINION HE HAS ALWAYS COME AT THIS FROM A SLANTED VIEW BECAUSE HE IS MARRIED TO A LADY FROM THE OTHERSIDE OF THE BOARDER. OH! SURE WHEN SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF DARES TO SAY THIS WE OF COURSE ARE RACIST. THE FACT IS I LIKE HIS WIFE AND THINK SHE IS AN OK PERSON HOWEVER ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL

Amen Richard!

Nice guys are NOT nice.

True Mary Ann...Bush family is NOT as innocent as people believe.  In fact it was G.H.W. Bush #41 who first spoke of New World Order.  He also has attended Bilderberg meetings...and maybe George W. as well.  NO JEB BUSH IN 2016.....HE WOULD NEVER WIN!   The only reason the DNC wants Jeb Bush to run is they know he could not defeat Hillary!  I doubt Jeb would even win the GOP nomination!  

What risk?     They are invited here and then are paid to stay!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

SWEET: Republican Representative Introduces Resolution To Expel Nancy Pelosi From Congress

Louisiana Republican Rep. Ralph Abraham has introduced legislation to expel Speaker Nancy Pelosi from the House of Representatives.

Abraham’s resolution accuses Pelosi of a “vicious crusade” against President Donald Trump.

Above: Rep. Ralph Abraham

“Nancy Pelosi’s vicious crusade against our lawfully-elected President is nothing more than a politically-motivated witch hunt and it must be stopped,” Abraham said in a statement obtained by Fox News. “She has disgraced the people’s House and weaponized the Speaker’s gavel for her party’s political gain.”

“House Democrats spent nearly three years obsessed with election meddling only to dwarf any such efforts with their own deceitful plan to nullify the 2016 election and prevent President Trump from winning in 2020,” the statement continued. “I have introduced a resolution calling for her to be expelled from the House and for the Speaker’s Office to be vacated.”

The text of the resolution, which is most definitely not going to pass the Democrat-controlled House reads: “Resolved, That pursuant to Article 1, Section 5, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, Representative Nancy Pelosi be, and she hereby is, expelled from the House of Representatives and the Office of the Speaker is declared to be vacant.”

Fox News notes that constitutional clause holds that “Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.”

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service