A mention of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R), a potential 2016 presidential contender, brought boos from a conservative crowd in New Hampshire on Saturday.

Speaking at the New Hampshire Freedom Summit, a gathering of conservative activists and figures organized by Americans for Prosperity and Citizens United, billionaire Donald Trump said Bush’s recent comments on immigrants coming to the U.S. as an “act of love” were “out there.”

POLL: Should people who are on welfare be drug tested?

“You know, I heard Jeb Bush the other day,” he said, with quiet boos and angry murmurs erupting from the crowd at the mention of Bush’s name.

“And he was talking about people that come into this country illegally, they do it for love,” he continued, with the boos growing louder. 

Trump added, to laughter from the crowd: “And I said, say it again I didn’t get — that’s one I’ve never heard before…I understand what he’s saying, but, you know, it’s out there.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/203407-bush-draws-boos-from-con... 

Views: 933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is not a conservative at all. He is about ONE WORLD ORDER

How do you feel about this comment? All blue eyed individuals need to leave the UNITED STATES.

IF THE REPUBLICANS RUN THIS GUY FOR PRESIDENT WE CAN BEND OVER AND KISS OUR ASSES  GOOD BY

Bush should have been recalled when in office and we better make sure the one that has a chance against the next Communist Democrat contender is not a Rhino or Commie! Hillary has her dream for America and she wrote about in her book about communitee! It is totally Marxist!

WE AMERICANS ARE ALL TOTALLY BUSHED OUT. HOW THIS WARMONGERING CLAN STILL HAS THE BALLS TO SHOW THEIR FACES IN PUBLIC IS BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING. REASON BEING, MOST AMERICANS ARE NOT REALLY FAMILIAR WITH THE REAL LEGACY OF THE BUSH FAMILY AND I URGE YOU TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON IT. IT WILL BE AN EYE OPENER.  OLD BUSH WAS INVOLVED IN AN AWFUL LOT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES WHEN HE WAS A CIA DIRECTOR. EVER WONDER WHY ALL THESE BASTARDS WITH VERY CLOSE CONNECTIONS TO THE TOP .001% OF THE ELITE LIVE A LONG AND RELATIVELY HEALTHY LIFE?  

THEY DO NOT REPORT TO THE PEOPLE BUT TO DIFFERENT MASTERS.

Bank robbers "do it for love".  Abortionists don't do it for money, they "do it for love" - the love of killing.  Murderers getting revenge, "do it for love".  So, I guess, Jebbie Boy finds that OK, too.

Haven't we had enough of the Bushs!

YEA LOVE OF FREEBIES, WELFARE!!!.It sure isn't love of being an American Citizen you can bet your bottom dollar on that !!!

i HAVE NO INTEREST IN JEB BUSH RUNNING.    FIRST OF ALL HE'S ANOTHER RINO, SECOND WE

DONT NEE A ROYAL FAMILY IN THIS COUNTRY, AND THRID i'M NOT INTERESTED IN ANYONE

WHO WANTS TO GRANT AMINISTY

Maybe his feelings about illegals comes from his wife:  hIs wife is Columba Garnica Gallo and she is from Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico.  

Now here's a very unhappy crowd member.

I'd boo him also he will be the NEXT Republican Elite candidate and looser.

Jeb Bush is campaigning early and being Republican stupid.  His Immature feel good statements that illegal immigration is based on love is childish and naïve.  Illegal immigration is driven by economics.  I realize that Jeb is from Florida but he should let Disney Studios make feel good movies about illegals.  He needs to grow up and soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service