Prominent actors, writers and thinkers joined a "Stop Hate Dump Trump" campaign to denounce the billionaire Republican presidential frontrunner, saying he is a threat to the United States.

Actors Harry Belafonte, Kerry Washington and Jane Fonda, filmmaker Jonathan Demme and intellectual Noam Chomsky are among those lending their support to the drive to prevent Donald Trump getting into the White House.

"We are offering Americans a chance to be heard and engage in action, as Trump's campaign gains momentum even as he increases his hateful and divisive rhetoric," said playwright Eve Ensler, one of three cofounders.

"We also intend to put the media and political institutions on notice that they are accountable for normalizing Trump's extremism by treating it as entertainment, by giving it inordinate and unequal air time and by refusing to investigate, interrogate or condemn it appropriately."

Read more: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-vote-Republicans-Trump/2016/01/... 

Views: 796

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the VFW I go to. In the men's restroom in the urnals are Hanoi Jane targets.
It's going to be easy to spot who's bought and paid for by the establishment. They will become increasingly agitated as a non insider begins to breach the walls of the status quo. Even some of our own will flinch. Mark My words. Oops did I say Mark?

Fonda is a POS, always has been and always will be! She is trash!

HANOI JANE.

DUMP FONDA THE COMMIE

SHE NEED TO BE DUMPED BY HOLLYWOOD

HANOI JANE.

DUMP FONDA.

SHE IS THE COMMIE WHO STOOD UP

FOR THE VIET NAM FIGHTERS.

THAT WERE KILLING OUR MILITARY,

She's still a Traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hat honie  jane you better just shut your mouth you know that there is a few of us vet that still have a score to settle with you

She also organized a hate the veteran movement in the 60s & 70s

The same Hanoi Jane Fonda that sat on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun and said she'd like to shoot down one of our aircraft... the same Jane Fonda who turned in US  prisoners of war for attempting to get her to take a message home to their relatives... that Jane Fonda?  The Traitor who gave aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States, and still does. She should be hung instead of planning to take down a true Patriot... Donald Trump wants to make America Great... she wants to belittle the country that gave her fame and fortune... too destroy it.

I say we need to take her down... too, send her to The People's Republic of Vietnam, where she can spend the rest of her days in poverty, as a real Communist ... not some silver spooned, burnt out hippie,. living off the blood and sacrifice of true patriots.

I was in the Navy when that picture was taken and I am glad I wasn't anywhere near her or I would have shut her up in a heartbeat. Glad now I wasn't 

She is the lowest of the low, always has been and still is. I am astounded that some poor wounded Vet has not put a bullet in her. 

Hanoi Jane killed enough GI's in Vietnam & is just as delusional today as she was back in the 60's.  She has no idea that her sympathetic attitude toward the North Vietnamese & support for a "totalitarian regime"  was the cause of many American casualties in the Vietnam War.  This Hollywood type is not going to change - they are influential people on a "fools mission" that have been blindsided by their own "self-importance" to think they can change the world by " acting out their most important role"  as some self appointed Hollywood messiah .  And tragic part is they actually belief they did something "wonderful" but the end result is usually more suffering & death. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service