Prominent actors, writers and thinkers joined a "Stop Hate Dump Trump" campaign to denounce the billionaire Republican presidential frontrunner, saying he is a threat to the United States.

Actors Harry Belafonte, Kerry Washington and Jane Fonda, filmmaker Jonathan Demme and intellectual Noam Chomsky are among those lending their support to the drive to prevent Donald Trump getting into the White House.

"We are offering Americans a chance to be heard and engage in action, as Trump's campaign gains momentum even as he increases his hateful and divisive rhetoric," said playwright Eve Ensler, one of three cofounders.

"We also intend to put the media and political institutions on notice that they are accountable for normalizing Trump's extremism by treating it as entertainment, by giving it inordinate and unequal air time and by refusing to investigate, interrogate or condemn it appropriately."

Read more: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-vote-Republicans-Trump/2016/01/... 

Views: 832

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the VFW I go to. In the men's restroom in the urnals are Hanoi Jane targets.
It's going to be easy to spot who's bought and paid for by the establishment. They will become increasingly agitated as a non insider begins to breach the walls of the status quo. Even some of our own will flinch. Mark My words. Oops did I say Mark?

Fonda is a POS, always has been and always will be! She is trash!

HANOI JANE.

DUMP FONDA THE COMMIE

SHE NEED TO BE DUMPED BY HOLLYWOOD

HANOI JANE.

DUMP FONDA.

SHE IS THE COMMIE WHO STOOD UP

FOR THE VIET NAM FIGHTERS.

THAT WERE KILLING OUR MILITARY,

She's still a Traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hat honie  jane you better just shut your mouth you know that there is a few of us vet that still have a score to settle with you

She also organized a hate the veteran movement in the 60s & 70s

The same Hanoi Jane Fonda that sat on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun and said she'd like to shoot down one of our aircraft... the same Jane Fonda who turned in US  prisoners of war for attempting to get her to take a message home to their relatives... that Jane Fonda?  The Traitor who gave aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States, and still does. She should be hung instead of planning to take down a true Patriot... Donald Trump wants to make America Great... she wants to belittle the country that gave her fame and fortune... too destroy it.

I say we need to take her down... too, send her to The People's Republic of Vietnam, where she can spend the rest of her days in poverty, as a real Communist ... not some silver spooned, burnt out hippie,. living off the blood and sacrifice of true patriots.

I was in the Navy when that picture was taken and I am glad I wasn't anywhere near her or I would have shut her up in a heartbeat. Glad now I wasn't 

She is the lowest of the low, always has been and still is. I am astounded that some poor wounded Vet has not put a bullet in her. 

Hanoi Jane killed enough GI's in Vietnam & is just as delusional today as she was back in the 60's.  She has no idea that her sympathetic attitude toward the North Vietnamese & support for a "totalitarian regime"  was the cause of many American casualties in the Vietnam War.  This Hollywood type is not going to change - they are influential people on a "fools mission" that have been blindsided by their own "self-importance" to think they can change the world by " acting out their most important role"  as some self appointed Hollywood messiah .  And tragic part is they actually belief they did something "wonderful" but the end result is usually more suffering & death. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service