James O’Keefe releases BOMBSHELL video exposing Hillary ILLEGALLY coordinating with DNC…

hat tip: The Right Scoop

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Disgusting!  Anyone voting for this woman has to be either brain dead or an idiot! I think the plan all along has been Tim Kaine. I think Hillary is really very ill and will not fill out her term so that Kaine can step in her place. As he is a flaming communist and anti Israel, this will be the continuation of the destruction of the US.

After all the criminal acts Hitlery has committed, especially causing the deaths of 4 Americans at Benghazi, this is almost ridiculous that someone would consider this to be of relative significance. Yes it is a crime but compared to the other egregious, blatant criminal acts she has committed, this pales in comparison.

Of course as usual the gop will do nothing as usual which after all is what accomplices do.

Remember it was tax evasion that took Al Capone down. You just never know what might stick or when they are going to stop covering for her because now they are being implicated.

Bastards should be tarred and feathered. Poetic justice

Free chest cavity shots for democrats/moron perverted liberals. Get yours while still free. Note: they're not lead freed.

Hillary thinks she's so freaking clever and immune from any accountability. Let's never let this bitch forget what we all know about her.

She is clever in a very childish way.

These sound like the actions and talk that you would hear from grade school children. What else has to be revealed to the people to wake up! Maybe Hillary could shoot someone on fifth avenue and not be charged. Astonishing!

Has anyone noticed how quiet the GOP has been month after month, over these scandals? The ONLY time I can recall them taking to the microphone to critique anything, was when Hillary made those false accusations (distractions) with bimbos coming out of the woodwork. During this election, these RINOs have rendered themselves absolutely useless. Cowards all! How would you like to have any of those guys (...guys? - I use that word loosely) with you in a foxhole? They're no better than the feigned rants of madame Pocahontas (Elizabeth Warren) who was screaming at the podium about Donald Trump, because he called that miserable Hillary, .....nasty. I actually thought he was being a gentlemen. If it were I - I'd call her a few things that would surely make a few females in that crowd faint. Trust me.

NO folks, the GOP is quite dead to me. They suck and they continue validating MY point each day - ....that they SUCK. I'm not  going to forget these spineless jellyfish. Nope!

Good going, Veritas.  You're really on the money.

America may be saved yet.

It's unbelievable that there are so many that are as diehard Killary fans as we are diehard Donald fans.  One cannot have an intelligent conversation because both sides are so diabolically opposed. It almost always ends up with me walking away shaking my head.   That's why I truly believe we're going to end up in war.

Is there any law she won't break?  It's infuriating that she continues to get away with everything.  I want her in prison so badly I can't see straight.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service