IT’S OFFICIAL: TED CRUZ IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

It’s official: Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is running for President in 2016. He made the announcement on his Twitter account:

The tweet included a short 30 second video with Cruz narrating, saying that it was “a time for truth, a time to rise to the challenge, just as Americans have always done.”

“I believe in America and her people, and I believe we can stand up and restore her promise,” Cruz continues. “It’s going to take a new generation of courageous conservatives to help make America great again, and I’m ready to stand with you to lead the fight.”

As Breitbart Texas reported, Cruz teased the news with a tweet posted just after 7:00 p.m. Central Time, writing that around midnight — presumably Eastern Time — “there will be some news you won’t want to miss.” The Senator also made a similar comment in his appearance on the Breitbart News Sunday program on SiriusXM Patriot.

This makes Cruz the first Republican candidate to throw his hat in the ring. As Breitbart Texas reported, Cruz opted to go ahead and officially launch a presidential campaign, rather than continue to promote his activities through his leadership PAC or through an exploratory committee. Senior advisers close to Cruz had told the Houston Chronicle that the Senator was done “exploring” and wanted to get the campaign officially started.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/03/22/its-official-ted-cruz-is-...

Views: 2177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ray House,  this one's for you!

Last weekend attorney KrissAnn Hall spoke at Rowan County Oathkeepers, Faith, NC, March 29, 2015.

"If we think that changing out the guy in the White House is going to fix our problems, we don't know what our problems really are!"

"If we think there's a difference between the Republicans and the Democrats when their establishments are in line, we don't know what the problems really are!"

"I believe that one of the greatest Obstacles that we as Americans face today, is the fundamental level of ignorance that we share across this country about the establishment, purpose, meaning and directive of the Constitution of the United States."

"I'm just thinking, if you're gonna be an oath-taker, you ought to be an oath-keeper, ... but how do you keep an oath, when you have absolutely no idea what it means?"

"Our courtrooms are infested with people who have no idea of the Constitution whatsoever, because we don't teach the Constitution in Law School, we teach Constitutional Law! .. which teaches that men and women in black robes know more about the Constitution than the men who wrote it, because after all they're a bunch of dead guys who wrote some outdated irrelevant document, and we need the judges and the lawyers to go into our courtrooms to pool their own ignorance, and redefine and transform who we really are!"

She knocked it outta the park!

VIDEO:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VXLkyNPyK0

Go Ted Go!!!

Translation: "Burn, Rome, Burn!" (Nero)

My translation; Go Ted Go!!(Hause)

Has Ted denied and renounced his Cuban citizenship in addition to Canadian citizenship?

And is "sending a letter" to refute citizenship now legally accepted by the US and Canadian governments?  

He never had Cuban citizenship, isn't necessary.

Now you are ADDING Another country to the attack list ?  He has never had anything to do with Cuba, much less have citizenship there.  What nightmare did you wake up from ? LOL  He most likely never even knew he was a Canadian citizen until someone told him. He's never had any attachments to Canada. His ONLY loyalty has been to America.

to Scott and others:

Who cares whether or not a presidential candidate is legally qualified to run for  office. Obama and the Democrats should have thought about that before they threw Obama out there. Any one with a smidgen of a brain knows he (Obama) is not a "Natural Born: Citizen. nor an American at heart. Since the door has been open anything goes now! As for all those republicans they are aware of his illegal highness as well and do nothing. Those making a career out of our government have been wanting this for a long time. Who knows maybe next time we will get an Iranian!

As for Ted Cruz at least he loves America and that should mean ever so much right now with America being down graded.

Mary Watson, maybe a person demonstrating his or her love of The United States of America is a true and honest 'Natural Born Again American Citizen'?  How about a person born a citizen and throughout his or her life expresses his or her loyalty to the United States of America, becomes a Natural Born Citizen?   The purpose as I see it is to demonstrate loyalty and maybe NBC is only one way. 

Mary, you make a good point, I have said before 95% of the Laws passed by Congress are illegal and the SC vote on what is legal or illegal is based on their personnel believes. My concern with Cruz and Rubeo is the same as any minority, will they do what is good for the Country and not their minority group. We have seen what has happened to this Nation during the past 6 years when we had a President who has focused on promoting Blacks.

Mary - 

You made the statement, "Since the door has been open anything goes now!".  

I find that very disappointing!  Just because one person robs a bank, and gets away with it, doesn't mean it is now O.K. for others to do the same thing!  It's what your mother used to tell you (at least I hope she did!) - "Two wrongs, don't make a right."

While I like Ted Cruz, and believe he is truly a patriotic American, I find it bothersome that he has, apparently, accepted this rather shallow, and less than thorough, evaluation of this (to me) very important Constitutional question.  

How can you people be so gullible?  Cruz in NOT ELIGIBLE to be POTUS.  He is not a Natural born citizen, either is Rubio.  Wake up people.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service