It’s Official: Sarah Palin Is Endorsing Donald Trump for President

Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor and 2008 vice-presidential nominee who became a Tea Party sensation and a favorite of grass-roots conservatives, will endorseDonald J. Trump in Iowa on Tuesday, officials with his campaign confirmed. The endorsement provides Mr. Trump with a potentially significant boost just 13 days before the state’s caucuses.

“I’m proud to endorse Donald J. Trump for president,” Ms. Palin said in a statement provided by his campaign.

Her support is the highest-profile backing for a Republican contender so far.

“I am greatly honored to receive Sarah’s endorsement,” Mr. Trump said in a statement trumpeting Mrs. Palin’s decision. “She is a friend, and a high-quality person whom I have great respect for. I am proud to have her support.”

read more:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/20/us/politics/donald-trump-sarah-pa...

Views: 667

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love how all hatred of women is showing up here. We have a very smart woman here who has promoted Tea Party more than anyone, and now we see the real people who call themselves conservatives come out against her. Thye ones that hate this woman are just jealous of what she has done in life. Smart good looking and many can't stand idea that she is smarter than they are. I bet that some of these people would eben support Hillary before conservative.

Lawrence, I don't think it has anything to do with the hatred of women. If she would have endorsed Cruz, the same people would be praising her. This too shall pass.

That is correct. The fact that she is a woman is irrelevant.  The problem is, she is endorsing Trump who recently supported amnesty, the bailout of the big banks, TARP, Obama's stimulus plan, and abortion.  He wants to expand Obamacare to be single payer.  He himself said he did not march with the Tea Party.  And just today I read that Senator Bob Dole support Donald Trump over Ted Cruz.  That's whose side you are on.

Does it make me mad that someone who tried to sell herself as the tea party faithful is endorsing such a candidate?  Yes, it does.

John-Trump wasn't in a position to vote for any of the things you said he RECENTLY supported.

No, he has never voted for anything.  Well he says he voted for Obama and was friends with both of the Clintons.  Since he has no voting record at all, I have to base my decision on what HE HAS SAID in the past.  What are you basing your support on?  Promises he will break come January?

Well if you are making your decision, not to support him, on what HE HAS SAID back in 02, I guess It is OK to support him on what he says today, yesterday, last week, last month, last year ( my idea of recently ) . One thing for certain-I will see if he breaks his promises in January 2017!

Maybe old Sarah needs to tone down a couple of octaves.  

Tone down?!

This is what a natural leader sounds like:

Listen and learn ...

I have to agree, after listening to her a couple of minutes, she is as irritating as listening to Hillary's laugh. 

trump is saying what a lot of people want to here right now but listen to what he said in the past .

it does matter ! he has praised both hillary and barack in the past . he is their friend ! he has also admitted that he gives money to those in power to get what he wants , a person that pays a bribe is just as corrupt as the one receiving the bribe . 

Ross Perot  the clintons the tyson,s of tyson chicken and the waltons of walmart all were friends and served on some of the same corporate boards in arkansas  . Ross Perot was not legit and The Donald is playing the same part only a lot better .   Trump is THE SNAKE !

Press secretary, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Just imagine how much fun we would have listening to reports of what Trump did the day/night before in Ms. Palin's words. And, the press would just have to take notes and write up the news as it is given to them. "Vengeance is Mine saith the Lord."

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service