Views: 1027

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope she is ready to answer questions like: How often do you have sex and what is your favorite birth control plan? If you accidently get pregnant  what is your course of action? Do you support lesbian marriage?

This should  be a very interesting campaign to follow.

Now it is time for the people in California to get out and vote. I don't mean vote for her either. If you want to change this country back to what it should be, then all you republicans out there needs to talk to your friends and family and church members  and let them know about this women. I hope the one that runs against her will debate her and knock back where she came from. Keep California in prays over this.

California keeps turning them out, one Fluke after another.

roflmao...

" social justice attorney"

Another name for communist mouthpiece.  I believe the truest part of the article is in the fourth paragraph..."she admitted knowing little...."

SSGT, '69 - '73, 321st Combat Support Group, 319th AMS Fire Control

A "social justice attorney" is, most likely, a "community organizer"!

maybe instead if she went out and got a real job....she could then afford to pay for her birth control, so instead she would rather live off the dime of the tax payers, like all the rest of the suck ups.

Her mother should have used birth control........we have so many libtards now in this country, this could be scary!

I Sure HOPE NOT, she is am ABORTION ACTIVIST for MURDERING Unborn Babies!!

Well, if she takes Waxman's place, there won't be any shift in power in the House; there is no hope for anyone with any sort of Conservative bent to win in that district.  She's not a great beauty, but she is certainly easier to look at than Henry Waxman.

Hey all the people will be elected in calfornia because that is how the liberal democratic progressive state does.  I can not believe that this lady, and here road to success was to ask the american to pay for her anti abortion items.

Fluke is nothing more than a hussy.  Demanding others to pay for her birth control is ridiculous.  Mother Nature provided free birth control...abstinence.  There is absolutely no reason the public should have to subsidize her in ability to abstain. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

SWEET: Republican Representative Introduces Resolution To Expel Nancy Pelosi From Congress

Louisiana Republican Rep. Ralph Abraham has introduced legislation to expel Speaker Nancy Pelosi from the House of Representatives.

Abraham’s resolution accuses Pelosi of a “vicious crusade” against President Donald Trump.

Above: Rep. Ralph Abraham

“Nancy Pelosi’s vicious crusade against our lawfully-elected President is nothing more than a politically-motivated witch hunt and it must be stopped,” Abraham said in a statement obtained by Fox News. “She has disgraced the people’s House and weaponized the Speaker’s gavel for her party’s political gain.”

“House Democrats spent nearly three years obsessed with election meddling only to dwarf any such efforts with their own deceitful plan to nullify the 2016 election and prevent President Trump from winning in 2020,” the statement continued. “I have introduced a resolution calling for her to be expelled from the House and for the Speaker’s Office to be vacated.”

The text of the resolution, which is most definitely not going to pass the Democrat-controlled House reads: “Resolved, That pursuant to Article 1, Section 5, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, Representative Nancy Pelosi be, and she hereby is, expelled from the House of Representatives and the Office of the Speaker is declared to be vacant.”

Fox News notes that constitutional clause holds that “Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.”

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service