Image result for you're firedSecretary of State Rex Tillerson is cleaning house at the State Department, according to a report.

Staffers in the offices of deputy secretary of state for management and resources as well as counselor were shown the door Thursday, according to CBS News.

Many of those let go were on the building’s seventh floor — top-floor bigs — a symbolically important sign to the rest of the diplomatic corps that their new boss has different priorities than the last one.

The staffing changes came as Tillerson was on his first foreign trip — attending a G-20 meeting in Bonn, Germany.

“As part of the transition from one administration to the next, we continue to build out our team. The State Department is supported by a very talented group of individuals, both Republicans and Democrats,” State Department spokesman RC Hammond told CBS.

“We are appreciative to any American who dedicates their talents to public,” he added.

This week’s round of firings marks the second time State Department personnel have been cleared out since President Trump took office last month.

read more:

http://nypost.com/2017/02/17/rex-tillerson-fires-top-officials-at-s...

Views: 1107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all Right Rex Throw out that trash !!.

Frankmusic

HE WOULD MISS

LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE HE HAS TRIED

BUT

ONE CAN HOPE

Frank ... As you & the rest of the stalwarts here well know, Barry OAsshole did his best to destroy our America & he deliberately left nasty messes for President Trump.
I never wish death upon anyone & I do not favor violence or even suicide because it's final & permanent ... but for Barry I wish a lifetime trapped in "Locked In Syndrome."
A high velocity temple wound is usually instantly fatal. And painless.
That's too easy on him.
I want him to suffer in proportion to the grief & pain he deliberately caused to millions of our American brothers & sisters.
Locked In Syndrome leaves a conscious, fully aware brain trapped inside a body it cannot connect to or control.
Those with the syndrome can see, hear, feel pain-heat-cold, itching, etc, but can't speak, move or scratch the itch.
He's just in his mid-50s ... I think 20-plus years of that existence is fitting punishment for his crimes.

Not bad Jim. We could instead wish him the fate of remaining in long-lived health, while he watches the notions of what he lived and breathed for  discredited, and discarded by actually vital, effective, truth-based ideas. This renders his contributions and purpose as the 44th President to be ultimately futile. Wait..........................................that is happening now.

Mike Thompson ... this replies to both of your comments.

1. The Convention of States, as you correctly point out, is a life preserver reserved to the states and the People to fix constitutional problems a corrupt or lazy Congress won't fix. Article V 'conventions' were never intended to become a permanent body; instead, one-offs to address specific a single specific issue at a time.

For myself, I think we just need one COS: to repeal the 17th Amendment and restore the original method of appointing Senators who will perform the function(s) described in both the Constitution and the Federalist & Anti-Federalist Papers.

When the states again have their legal voice nearly all of the things that have stripped their powers away will go away pretty quickly ... the Federal Reserve -- gone in a year, replaced by a central bank clearing house that facilitates money flow, rather than managing it. The Progressive Income Tax -- stopped legislatively in a year and the amendment repealed in record time. Federal laws infringing upon the Second Amendment -- repealed and BATFE disbanded ... real darned fast!

Not many buildings have only three corners ... the Central Government as envisioned had four corners, with the fourth being the states. Restore that and the Federal government reverts to Federalism in a hurry.

2. Karma punishment for Barry OAsshole. Your idea is as good, possibly even better than mine. My bottom line -- anything that hurts him is good for America.

''  This week’s round of firings marks the second time State Department personnel have been cleared out since President Trump took office last month. ''

TRUE  TO  HIS  WORD

''  DRAIN  THE  SWAMP  ''

SHOW  YOUR  SUPPORT  AMERICA

SEND THEM AN E-MAIL OF THANKS

Clean out the fed govt in its entirety !!

I agree,, drain the swamp...

Now let's start on the, gooooin' down!, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st floors.    

The intelligence agencies need to do the same. All Obama leftovers need to be removed, rotated to different location, then replaced. Leakers will be difficult because Obama has set up a Blackhouse command center in DC where he is linked to intelligence system computers. The idea that he was remaining in DC because of his daughters were a lie. He couldn't do the job as president so now he is doing what he does best...community organizing. Trump needs to go after his financial supporters like Soros.

Both Soros and Obama have total disdain for our Constitutional Republic. Soros needs his assets frozen and the distributed to reimburse ever city, town, business and individual harmed by his troglodytes. 

Obama was seen as the first "Supreme Caliph of all Islam" by the Pakistani Minister of Industry in 2009. (It Googles.) 

The reason Muslims present a problem is not their religion, but the theocracy it represents, accompanied by Sharis Law. Even Gold Star DNC poster boy Khzir Khan is a Sharia lawyer who longs to see it supplant the Constitution.

Wake up America!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service