Jesus is the central figure of Christianity, believed by Christians to be the messiah, the son of God and the second person in the Trinity. But what do Jews believe about Jesus? For some Jews, the name alone is nearly synonymous with pogroms and Crusades, charges of deicide and centuries of Christian anti-Semitism. Other Jews, recently, have come to regard him as a Jewish teacher. This does not mean, however, that they believe, as Christians do, that he was raised from the dead or was the messiah.

While many now regard Jesus as the founder of Christianity, he did not intend to establish a new religion, at least according to the earliest sources, and he never used the term “Christian.” He was born and lived as a Jew, and his earliest followers were Jews as well. Christianity emerged as a separate religion only in the centuries after Jesus’ death.

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/what-do-jews-believe-about...

Israelis: Who is Jesus to you?- YouTube

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

9th, hey man, do you understand why that blog died? Do you? Its because it was a waste of time, I only entertained my opinions there, gave all the fokes there something to yak! at, then I deleted my comments, it was Tif's idea, now you all are talking to yourself.

LMAO

Interesting video.

What makes Judaism so powerful is the prophecies.  They have been around for centuries and despite forces trying to stop them from coming true or making them happen before their time, each one has unfolded as predicted.

The thing is,............the prophecies are not done yet.

The Messiah was supposed to appear, before the creation of the Jewish state.  The Jewish state has been established.  So who was the Messiah?

If there was no Messiah, then the prophecies are finally wrong and Judaism loses is power as the correct religion.

Unless, the current state of Israel, is only temporary and is going to be blown off the face of the earth, as Iran has planned, so that the true permanent Israel will be formed later and that future Israel becomes the true state of Israel.

This dilemma actually has Jewish Rabi's concerned.  Because, the Messiah has to have been here on earth already, in order for the Jewish state to exist.

Other prophecies that were based on this prophecy coming first, seem to be falling in line which again says that the Messiah has already walked the earth, so who was he?

The most notable and revered Rabi they've had in modern times, died recently and put in his memoirs, to be read after he died, that he believed that Jesus was in fact the Messiah.

This has spread shock waves through the Jewish leaders and they are not spreading that around.  Though slowly it is leaking out.

The fact of the matter is, either Jesus was the Messiah or their prophecies are wrong, sooner or later they will have to deal with it.

Jesus did not come to start a new religion.  He claimed that the Jews were getting off track in some respects.  His job was to correct those points that they were getting wrong.

Other than those points of contention, Jesus was a Jew and taught Judaism.

I think eventually that the Jews will recognize Jesus as the Messiah and that they will adapt to that fact much easier than the Christians.

The Jews only have to adapt to those issues Christ had, other than that, there will not be any changes in their religion.

The Christians on the other hand, are only focused on those things Christ had issues with, so they are following Christ on those issues, but, beyond that, the Christians are not worshiping as Jews.

Hu ? Say what, no,

They do not believe Jesus has come yet, and The Messiah has not full-filled their biblical world.

Very interesting take Ralph... thanks.

Sooner or later Mr. Nelson, some one will drop in and make the statement of the day, until then I am waiting. And yes Ralph's comment was ok.

I am still waiting for the right comment, I truly am.

I know what you are looking for Mr. Jordan, your hate for Pedophiles, and your comments here at this site, but I will not fuel this, but I will bring into commentary if its needed. 

http://biblehub.com/commentaries/mark/11-3.htm

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service