Islamist Group Arming Themselves For Confrontation With Trump Admin – Right Here In America

Trump terrorismAn Islamist group with secret compounds and questionable ties to radical organizations is allegedly stockpiling weapons to use in anticipation of raids they believe may be ordered by the Trump administration.

These groups aren’t collecting weapons in the Middle East.

It’s happening right here in America.

According to reports, the group is fearful of the Trump administration re-opening investigations into whether or not the group is a “homegrown terrorist organization.”

Via Fox News:

An Islamist group with secretive compounds around the U.S. is arming up in anticipation of raids by the incoming Trump administration, according to a new report from a nonprofit think tank.

Muslims of America, which is headquartered in Hancock, N.Y., and run from Pakistan by leader Sheikh Gilani, operates 22 “Islamic villages” around the nation. The compounds are legal, but Gilani has recently ordered all unarmed members to gather firearms, licenses and hunting permits, according to Clarion Project. Gilani believes his group will be targeted by Trump.

“I foretold disastrous results should this man be elected as the American President,” Gilani said in a statement shortly after Trump was elected president on Nov. 8. “He has come as a test and trial for the faithful adherents of the holy books.”

Judge Andrew Napolitano analyzed the report and explained that as long as the groups are heeding New York State gun laws, they are within their rights to gather up firearms.

He did admit however, that it’s “creepy” for the group to be stockpiling weapons not for simple acts of self defense but rather, because they expect a confrontation with the federal government under President Trump.

Islamberg is listed on the Clarion Project website as a possible “radicalized community in the U.S.,” linked to a Pakistani militant group known as Jamaat ul-Fuqra.

It claims the group has 22 locations in the United States, with Islamberg in New York being one of the more prominent locations.

read more:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-terrorism-islamic-group-co...

Views: 1014

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If they are legal, gather intel. Then when and if they step out of line hit all of them hard!

Raid and remove.

If these foreign born Islamics become a dangerous threat, and law enforcement is restricted from taking action, I believe that there are enough Veterans like myself willing to organize into an attack group to once and for all kill these dangerous nut jobs!

Now your talking. I like when someone else posts what I am thinking. Now we need a way to legalize and legitimize this.

These incoming are more than likely remnants of this past administrations failed attempts at an overthrow of Syria and the Assad regime. The camps are more than likely the training grounds for this illegal operation.This action is in itself a stretch on our Constitutional rights but to turn around and use these illegal operatives to force/dictate an political outcome on an incoming duly elected administration is outright TREASON.

No different than Hitler's brown shirts.

See Here:http://campconstitution.net/why-cant-foreign-troops-occupy-american...

A left over rabble of losers that are presently being supported by another left over rabble of losers.

Amen Amen and Amen

It's going to come down to a fight any way well just  get it over sooner . Save some on deporting the S.O.B.'S

George Patton one of my all time favorites. Meet the new George.

james-mattis3

Hmm, well thought out. Predator food or pay millions to deport. I go with helping feed nature.

They will be out numbered and out gunned.

http://www.fuqrafiles.com/welcome-to-th-authoritative-website/

These are the data collected about jihadis in each state. It is from the Clarion Project.

They are ready to go and will use TRUMP! as not only the reason but the scapegoat.

Militias are monitored more closely than these terrorist camps in the U.S.....I am fed up with this coddling of islam.....Activate local militias and take them the #@%& out!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service