Islamist Group Arming Themselves For Confrontation With Trump Admin – Right Here In America

Trump terrorismAn Islamist group with secret compounds and questionable ties to radical organizations is allegedly stockpiling weapons to use in anticipation of raids they believe may be ordered by the Trump administration.

These groups aren’t collecting weapons in the Middle East.

It’s happening right here in America.

According to reports, the group is fearful of the Trump administration re-opening investigations into whether or not the group is a “homegrown terrorist organization.”

Via Fox News:

An Islamist group with secretive compounds around the U.S. is arming up in anticipation of raids by the incoming Trump administration, according to a new report from a nonprofit think tank.

Muslims of America, which is headquartered in Hancock, N.Y., and run from Pakistan by leader Sheikh Gilani, operates 22 “Islamic villages” around the nation. The compounds are legal, but Gilani has recently ordered all unarmed members to gather firearms, licenses and hunting permits, according to Clarion Project. Gilani believes his group will be targeted by Trump.

“I foretold disastrous results should this man be elected as the American President,” Gilani said in a statement shortly after Trump was elected president on Nov. 8. “He has come as a test and trial for the faithful adherents of the holy books.”

Judge Andrew Napolitano analyzed the report and explained that as long as the groups are heeding New York State gun laws, they are within their rights to gather up firearms.

He did admit however, that it’s “creepy” for the group to be stockpiling weapons not for simple acts of self defense but rather, because they expect a confrontation with the federal government under President Trump.

Islamberg is listed on the Clarion Project website as a possible “radicalized community in the U.S.,” linked to a Pakistani militant group known as Jamaat ul-Fuqra.

It claims the group has 22 locations in the United States, with Islamberg in New York being one of the more prominent locations.

read more:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-terrorism-islamic-group-co...

Views: 1014

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dip the tip of all your ammo in pigs blood, don't need much, just a tech...

INCIRCLE THE THE VILLAGE WITH  DEAD PIG PARTS

THEY WILL NOT COME OUT THE VILLAGE.

THEN HAVE  BIKER GROUP COME BY AND STAND GUARD

WHILE A 1000 PATRIOT PLAY DYNOMITE BASKET BALL ON THE VILLAGE

YOU DO NOT NEED A LICENCE TO KILL ISLAMICS

Awful waste of good BACON!

I just love the smell of napalm in the morning......its just.........so lovely.

Send in the " door kickers "  

Is it hunting season, yet?

Kick them and the UN from US soil.

If they are legal citizens, then they have every right to arm themselves. But like any idiot that is looking for a fight, you will get one here. I don't have a problem shooting a radical Muslim that points a gun at me with intent to use it.

So we know there are groups stockpiling weapons? Do we know where? As a law abiding American I demand to know of all of these groups and where they are. When I was in the military I took an oath to defend our country and Construction from all enemies foreign or domestic. I still abide by that oath. So how about letting patriotic Americans know so they can defend themselves. If we are left in the dark many innocent people could be hurt or killed. If you believe our government will defend you remember who the government is. It's a bunch of citizens. They answer to us.

These are the four top Special Forces who would need to coordinate their attacks to neutralize all 22 of these bases all at once hopefully without loss of life. If they are a threat to National Security and are under the leadership of ISIS then deport them over to the Nation Of Jordan and the King will take care of them.

Navy Seals Are NO JOKE! REAL LIFE COMBAT ACTION! WOW!

Army Rangers in Action

U.S. Delta Force Raid ISIS Compound

U.S. Army Special Forces / Green Berets

I agree that they can do the job. My question is how many unarmed citizens will have to die before they decide to take them out? All 22 if that is all there is.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Mike LesterPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

ALERT ALERT

New York's Green Light Law - Allows Illegal Aliens To Get Driver’s Licenses

New York passed a law to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses earlier this year but it was held up by challenges.

Now it is set to take effect this week.

In typical leftist fashion, supporters claim this is going to somehow make New York’s roads safer for everyone.

Could it really be about voting?

FOX News reports:

Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails.

Illegal immigrants in New York will able to obtain driver’s licenses starting next week after a last-minute legal challenge was dismissed — making it the 13th state to allow the practice, but one that critics say is unconstitutional.

The Green Light Law, signed by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this year, allows anyone to apply for a driver’s license regardless of immigration status and does not require a Social Security number.

Illegal immigrants can use a combination of documents that include a valid passport from a foreign country and a valid foreign driver’s license, as long as it has been expired for less than two years.

“After waiting 18 years to have their right to drive restored, thanks to our legislature, New York can now officially join 12 other states in making driver’s licenses legally available to all residents,” New York Immigration Coalition Executive Director Steve Choi said in a statement this week, arguing that it will make roads safer and the economy stronger.

County clerks in New York have concerns and are sounding an alarm.

CBS News in Albany reports:

County clerks concerned by loopholes in Green Light law.

Undocumented immigrants now have the green light to get a driver’s license in New York…but several county clerks in the Capital Region are concerned.

Saratoga County Clerk Craig Hayner said, “We found that everything we were concerned about as far as fraud and all sorts of other things are in that bill, in that regulation and we’re very concerned.”

Hayner tells CBS6’s Lynsey Smith there are a few loopholes in the Green Light Law.

Loopholes, such as a person coming in to get their license and not having to provide their social security number.

“That could lead to criminals coming from other states, coming in and use that as a way to defraud by just simply saying they don’t have a social security number…and that’s a very dangerous loophole,” replied Hayner.

Does anyone believe this is going to make New York safer or that this is really about driving?

Delusional Democrats

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service