Islamic terrorism sure is profitable: Hamas gets $5 billion in aid (including your tax dollars)

It is absolutely unconscionable to me that the Obama administration and indeed the West fail to realize what it will take for peace in the Middle East. If you ask me, it seems the best business to be in these days is Islamic terrorism. It’s quite profitable. Consider the $3 to $6 million that ISIS makes daily selling black market oil — enabled by our esteemed NATO ally, Turkey.

But then there’s Hamas — that “humanitarian organization” as Nancy Pelosi describes it – now rolling in dough as well.

Thanks to John Kerry’s efforts, the Palestinians will be receiving more than $5 billion in aid – but don’t think for a second that will buy any peace.

As reported by Yahoo! News, “U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry called on Sunday for a renewed commitment to achieving Middle East peace, saying a lasting deal between Israel, the Palestinians and all their neighbors was possible. But prospects for a renewed peace process appeared dim as Kerry offered no specifics on how to restart negotiations in his speech to a Gaza reconstruction conference that raised more than $5 billion in aid for the Palestinians after a devastating war in the tiny coastal territory.”

“Out of this conference must come not just money but a renewed commitment from everybody to work for peace that meets the aspirations of all, for Israelis, for Palestinians, for all people of this region,” Kerry told the meeting in Cairo. “And I promise you the full commitment of President (Barack)Obama, myself and the United States to try to do that,” he said. “Make no mistake: What was compelling about a two-state solution a year ago is even more compelling today,” added Kerry, referring to the long-term goal of an independent, democratic Palestinian state living peacefully alongside Israel.”

Folks, these chuckleheads just don’t get it. The more money you give these Islamists, the more terror there will be — and never peace. What part of “stupid idea” does John Kerry not get?

read more here: http://allenbwest.com/2014/10/islamic-terrorism-sure-profitable-ham...

Views: 669

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder hom much terror tunnel equipment that they can buy with 5 billion dollars and how many rockets will it buy. to attack Israel next time?

This makes me really mad.  We're supposed to be standing by Israel and now we're giving $5,000,000,000,.00    to Hamas ?????  We the people, our tax dollars are going to Israels enemy. Not only do I hate this but America will be judged by God for this.  We have got to wake up and take our country back from this evil dictator.

My Prayer is, God almighty, please forgive us , for standing idly by and not praying for your mercies as we should.  Take control of our Supreme Court as well. The decisions made in the white house under this president has caused us all to have blood on our hands.  We do not agree with this president on any of his decisions,  He is using our tax dollars against our will to accomplish his goals.  Please forgive us for our complacency  and unwillingness to pray and seek your face during these trying times.  Make us better servants for you and our fellowman, in Jesus name we pray! Amen

Hi workaholic Ray. We know this administration is totally spiritually blind. Kerry was a traitor duing Nam so he gets his office from Obama! Obama seems to appoint all flunkys. We, because of the treason behind the Liberal agenda, have allowed our schools to become one of the biggest supporters of evil. They insist on supporting the teaching of how to lie or cross blame and deny! Many Americans have refused to support candidates with honor because they have not supported it in their own life!

A word of advice... spend time with family... been there as another workaholic! Big mistake!

Wrong! This is the agenda from day one. Consider that it may not be politics, but spiritual warfare for which we refuse to open the armory to defend ourselves:

In Muslim parlance, if the ruler is Muslim, the country is Muslim. Can you think of one thing BHO has done to indicate he sees himself as anything but a caliph – maybe the supreme caliph of all Islam as the Pakistani Minister of Industry crowed about him in 2009?

Add it up from the dhimmitude of Obamacare to unconstitutional Federal land grabs to debasing and de-Christianizing the military to attacking all Judeo-Christian mores to playing games of appearances as the caliph spreads through the Middle East to keeping our energy programs down to keep his allies rich to offing “inconvenient” Muslim dictators to stacking the WH and DHS with Muslims to allowing the spread of disease to living like a caliph on our dime (supported by some of the blindest bats the world has ever seen that attend his fundraisers) to choking off our water and ultimately food supplies to virtually nationalizing our industries or driving them into the ground, whichever works best.

He and his Muslim Brotherhood handlers know how to play to the system while keeping the other co-equal branches at bay. We hear a lot of very wise former military and statesmen and a few brave Senators and Congressmen complaining and talking heads wringing their hands over the “stupidity” of BHO and his advisers. Yet all seem powerless to stop him or understand it’s not about politics –even if the parties think so – it’s all about spiritual warfare. Just ask your local bomb vested jihadi who plans to go to heaven by blowing himself up and you along with him/her. We have an answer, but we’re not ready to listen.

I think I missed about a dozen, but like the House being blamed for being do-nothing while they have 352 passed bills sitting on the traitor Harry Reid’s desk for Senate action. Maybe the MSM will wise up at 353 bills – or whatever. Having two journalists’ heads lopped off and women sold into sex slavery doesn’t quite do it.

Now, if we’re in spiritual warfare, maybe it would help to get it defined. In the Old Testament there are three verses that lay it out for us – one, verse 14, is familiar to most believers. 2 Chronicles 7:13-15 New International Version (NIV): 13 “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts (as Muslims define their warrior status) to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.”

One nation, under God, indivisible…

Hey Kerry why don't you Ketchup with the rest of us and you'll know why we think your so dam stupied !!!!

Why can't we give Israel 5,000,000,000.00 in aid for re-building? Their country was bombed as much if not more than Gaza. Hell no we cant because Israel (Netanyahu) is the enemy of the Hamas (Obama)

They "get it."  And Peace isn't what they're after.  

Hamas is a terrorist organization to obozo and his cabinet belong.   

Here we go America, more money for tunnels and rockets, which is treason against us and Israel! We should take this entire administration with Obama and execute them as an example! Then grab the idiot Liberal commentators and do the same! This is totally what they deserve!

My years in a 12-step program helps me deal with the Obama administrations actions. Realizing that to make sense of another persons insane actions will make you crazy! Time after time we see this administration make the wrong choose. BUY! when you look at it from the view point of these people are insane, it all goes together well. John Kerry, being insane himself, fits right into the Obama admin, with no issues of Honor, he can be used to father their agenda.

A cease-fire with an Islamist terrorist organization certainly isn’t peace — and the absurd acquiescence of paying a “jizya tax” will not bring anyone to a table.

There is one simple choice which isn’t tough, it just requires the courage which Obama and Kerry lack: crush Islamo-fascism and stand with Israel, the Kurds, and Egypt.

That is the real choice and I pray there will come a day in America when we have that resolute courageous leadership. Sadly that moment is not now.

Yahoo! reports that “one country that was not reported as making any monetary pledges was Egypt.

“We should turn this moment into a real starting point to achieve a peace that secures stability and flourishing and renders the dream of coexistence a reality, and this is the vision of the Arab peace initiative,” Sisi, now Egypt’s elected president, said in his opening speech.”

MY ONLY WISH IS WHEN JOHN KARRY SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT HIM AND OBAMAS COMMITMENT TO HAMAS IS THAT IT IS ONLY FOR THEM. I WISH THEY WOULD LEAVE THE UNITED STATES AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE OUT OF IT. AND SECOND I WISH THEY WOULD USE THEIR OWM MONEY INSTEAD OF OUR TAX DOLLARS.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

The Fall Of Fake News!! Quiet Shake-Up At MSNBC After Station Hemorrhages Viewers Following Mueller Debacle 

Reports are surfacing about a quiet shake-up of personnel at MSNBC after the cable news station lost more than 30% of their audience after the Mueller debacle.

Apparently MNSBC doesn’t think their financial woes are newsworthy given that they didn’t run any breathless stories about their own failings.

News of MSNBC’s collapse can’t come as a surprise to insiders who undoubtedly are fully aware that their audience no longer trusts them.

One source familiar told Mediaite the changes came amidst mounting complaints from NBC News chief Andy Lack about a dip in MSNBC’s ratings following the end of the Mueller investigation. In May, ratings for the network in the advertiser coveted 25-54 demo were down 32% year over year.

MSNBC viewers were asked: How much do you agree that MSNBC regularly reports made up or fake news about Donald Trump and his administration?

The responses were devastating! While 35% or respondents agree that MSNBC pushes Fake News, only 24% disagreed. That’s a ratings death sentence!

What do you expect from a channel that boasts disgraced liar, Brian Williams, and race pimp, Al Sharpton?

Bright Start News@BRIGHTstrt

MAJOR SHAKEUP AT MSNBC - Ratings crater after Mueller Report Debacle! 

MSNBC Shakeup: Jonathan Wald and Dan Arnall Take Dayside

MSNBC quietly implemented a sweeping shakeup in programming this week, Mediaite has learned, appointing SVP of programming and development Jonathan Wald and MSNBC executive editor Dan Arnall to lead...

Flashback: MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow’s Ratings Plummet To Yearly Low

MSNBC primetime host Rachel Maddow brought in her worst weekly ratings of the year last week.

Her show last week averaged 2,324,000 viewers, with an average audience of 337,000 in the 25-54 age demographic, both of which mark yearly lows for the liberal television host, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Maddow first saw a dramatic drop in ratings following the conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. Her previous low for a week in 2019 was the last week in March, the first full week after Mueller submitted his conclusion to Attorney General William Barr, where she averaged 2,458,000 viewers with 392,000 in the demo.

She spent two years dissecting every aspect of the special counsel’s investigation into whether President Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to win the 2016 presidential election. The night Mueller submitted his findings to Barr, Maddow appeared to hold back tears over the fact that neither the president nor any family members were indicted.

Compared to Maddow’s low ratings last week, Fox News’ Sean Hannity, whose program is often the most-watched among all cable news shows, averaged 3,108,000 viewers with just under half-a-million viewers in the key demographic.

She also nearly tripled CNN’s Chris Cuomo’s weekly ratings. His program only had 880,000 viewers with 225,000 in the key demo.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service