Islamic Indoctrination Hits West Virginia School- 2018 News

I kind of told ya so, that President Trump ended this, but they found a way to tip toe around the issue, soon enough on July 4, 2018 the full story will be shared. You may not like the findings but it will cause a issue in America, just like this blog will.

By Martin Fisher, PRB News

Christian Action Network News Correspondent

The spreading threat of children being indoctrinated into Islam claimed new ground in West Virginia to the shock of parents in and around Gerrardstown last month.

What broke the controversy was the courageous stand by a dad whose seventh-grade daughter came home with a thick learning packet on Islam.

Rich Penkoski said that he knew right away something was very wrong with the 30-page packet, remembering the slim two-sheets of paper handed out about Christianity earlier.

“It asked kids to write out the Shihaddah, and it explains that it is the Islamic confession of faith,” Penkoski said. “I said, no – you're not doing this. No.”

Martin Mawyer, president of Christian Action Network, said the Islamic indoctrination program is one of the most egregious he has ever seen.

"Children were even give a worksheet called Reading from the Koran. And it gives them quranic verses to study," Mawyer said. "Would a public school dare to ever assign a worksheet called Reading from the Bible which had students studying Christian verses? We know the answer to that. Of course not."

Penkoski called the principal at Mount Ridge Middle School and thought he had an agreement to eliminate the indoctrination portions, including an offensive assignment disguised as calligraphy practice: to copy the Islamic statement of faith in Arabic.

“My daughter, Brielle, came home the next day with a packet. It was the very same packet, with certain aspects of the assignment crossed out,” Penkoski said. “The calligraphy assignment with the Shihaddah was still there. I said, are you kidding me? You have to do this? She said, 'Yes.'”

Penkoski called the school again, adamant about speaking with no one but the principal.

“I said no, you're getting him for me later, your getting him right now. This is something that's not going to wait,” he said.

After that second conversation, Penkoski was left uncertain about all of it. The principal said the whole section would be optional, but the school administration would not respond to underlying inconsistencies between their assurances and how the materials were being presented in class.

Brielle said she could tell right away that the teaching about Islam was much more detailed than other sections on Christianity and the history of Israel, (Judaism was not particularly covered at all)

She added that talk among students included speculation that their teacher was herself Muslim.

“I said I thought so, and (a friend) said she thought so too,” Brielle said.

“There was no reason to think that these assignments were optional,” Penkoski said. “The teacher's job is not to teach doctrine, that's my job – I will do that – the teachers are not qualified to teach doctrine.”

Penkoski assessed the assignments further, finding the materials on Islam were complementary and positive, even to the point of glamorizing Islam. Meanwhile, the scant information on Christianity focused on the problem of understanding so many denominations.

"I am a minister. I know proselytizing, and that's what they did," he said.

When other parents found out, “they were outraged,” Penkoski said. “They could not believe this was happening in a public school in West Virginia.”

The history and geography class moved on to other lessons, but the problem remains. There is no agreement on proselytism and indoctrination happening again next year.

“This is a problem,” Penkoski said.

So he notified his state legislator, who put him in contact with West Virginia State Delegate Marshall Wilson of District 60, across the district line from where the Penkoskis live, and where Gerrardstown and the school are located.

Wilson said that many other parents in his district have been calling him also, and others from the region and even other states.

The outpouring of concern led to discussions about putting the state board of education under the supervision of the legislature as other boards and commissions are.

“Apparently this is going to take a constitutional amendment, to give the state legislature this oversight,” Wilson said.

Wilson added he can and is probing the matter in order to formulate an official report. One problem is that while there is a standard procedure for the selection of textbooks, and teachers are given latitude to bring in “supplementals” meaning additional material.

This led to a very obvious unevenness of material presented for Islam compared to other religions in Briele's class.

“My understanding is one teacher has chosen some supplementals,” Wilson added. “I would like to ask her, by what criteria did you choose these supplementals?”

According to Wilson, the teacher so far has refused to respond to his requests for a conversation, citing the advice of legal council.

Wilson said that in a situation like this, parents should follow Penkoski's example of response.

“I think the people of West Virginia should do what Mr. Penkoski and his family has done,” he said. “Tell them, we pay the tax dollars that support your schools. I would like to know what's going on here. And if it's not resolved, contact local state legislators.”

And after that, there is the option of seeking legal council, which Penkoski has also done. The Thomas More Law Center team representing him is considering legal options at this time, and possible court filings are pending.

Penkoski, who runs Warriors for Christ, an online gospel ministry, warns parents and all care-giving adults to closely monitor what children are being taught in public schools.

“If my daughter hadn't come to me, our kids would be further indoctrinated in Islam, and we wouldn't even know it,” he said. Most “trust the school system blindly, and schools often teach things that are directly contradicting your beliefs.”

https://christianaction.org/blog_management/our-views/islamic-indoc...

Islamic Indoctrination Hits West Virginia School, want to see more?: https://www.google.com/search?q=Islamic+Indoctrination+Hits+West+Vi...

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bright Feather,

I wrote this, its ok I guess- "1952 McCarran Walters ACT- Immigration Laws: Barack Hussein Obama JR." : http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/1952-mccarran-walters-act-...

TIME FOR US TO GO TO WASHINGTON

WE HAVE TO BE THERE AND STOP THIS AND THE ANTI GUN NUTS

THE MUELLER TSUNAMI HAS TO STOP AND IT IS TIME TO MAKE OUR VOICES KNOWN BUILD THE WALL AND NO AMNESTY 

WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING NOW.   OUR GOVT IS AT WAR W/US

Hey Bonnie Somer, how are you this morning? Take a real good look at this site, the Tea Party Command Center, it is a gateway to Washington, this has never been a secret.

The governing body of members that hold seats within Congress has a lesson coming, they see it, they do not know what was found. It will be exposed, there is nothing they can do to stop Anonymous Activist. These Patriots are elite, a intelligence far beyond their control. If they turn off the internet, Anonymous will turn it back on.

America Belongs To One Nation Under God,  they can Respect This or get the hell out of America.

I know many Americans have looked closer to the Islamic State in America, they have looked even closer and found Islamic Terrorist. In South America, this Government of the USA Immigration brought ISIS dogs into our country.

Many of them are dead now, more of these ISIS Fundamentalist will die, and South Americans have considered shipping their heads to Washington, in a box as a warning, not to try and turn South America into a Islamic State.

Most of us forget blogs that are posted here, I for one do not forget, and I have logged in many pages of this site, in order to show support to or against any of them, you should review the comments, they are well stated, and in my political view this Government did lie to the American People.

Bombshell: ISIS Network Uncovered In All 50 States: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/bombshell-isis-network-unc...

United States Department of Education ISIS Islamic Indoctrination

The United States Department of Education has developed an ISIS Islamic indoctrination program for public schools called, ‘Access Islam.’

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/united-states-department-o...

Islamic Indoctrination, there is only one cure for it. And the stink of it in my back yard, to old to run, but not to old to pull the trigger.

Amen-Amein!! Lock and Load!!

KICK the evil lslam OUR of our CHRISTIAN NATION USA NOW!!

Revelations 20:10-14 KJV ) “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.”!!

Revelations 21:27 KJV ) “And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever  worketh abomination, or maketh  a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.”!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi

Amen, Kristi.

God helps those that help them self.  I for one will not pray over this issue, I like what Jason stated.

My opinion of course, it would make the news....:)-

Lets not forget CAIR,  I read about a lot of different political issues. There is a very powerful group pushing this Immigration, world wide. The problem, is how to share it without looking like one hates because of what race they are?

President Trump did not end this, ISIS terrorist are here and are allowed to stay, people becoming angry.

I served in the US military, did it to try and make a difference, then as well as many we find out the war is miss-used by the banking elite for money.

We fight the enemy ISIS come home and they are here, protected by what they stated as your Constitutional Law.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Goodbye 2020: Clinton Ordered By Federal Judge To Submit To Questioning

(TeaParty.org) – Just when Hillary Clinton began hinting that she’s ready to run again in 2020, she has been ordered by a federal judge to submit to questioning about the use of her private email server to convey classified documents during her time as Secretary of State.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan made the order as part of a lawsuit from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

“Court rules late today Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions — including key q’s about the setting up of her email system,” wrote Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton in a tweet following the ruling.

Judicial Watch 🔎 @JudicialWatch

BREAKING: Judicial Watch announced today that, following JW's court battle, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ruled that Hillary Clinton must answer – under oath – two additional questions on her controversial email system within 30 days.

Judicial Watch: Federal Court Ordered Hillary Clinton to Answer Additional Email Questions Under...

(Washington, DC) –Judicial Watch announced today that U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ruled that within 30 days Hillary Clinton must answer under oath two additional questions about her...

judicialwatch.org
Tom Fitton  @TomFitton

Breaking: Court rules late today Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions -- including key q's about the setting up of her email system. Court denied our request to unseal vid depositions of Clinton aides. Great work by Michael Bekesha!

As a statement from Judicial Watch explains, the ruling is the latest development in the group’s Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, which they began to discover why former deputy chief of staff to Mrs. Clinton, Huma Abedin, was allowed to work at the State Department while also engaged in “outside employment.”

Clinton now has 30 days to answer two key questions from a list of 25 questions composed by Judicial Watch.

The questions the judge selected are:

1) “Describe the creation of the clintonemail.com system, including who decided to create the system, the date it was decided to create the system, why it was created, who set it up, and when it became operational.”

During your October 22, 2015 appearance before the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi, you testified that 90 to 95 percent of your emails “were in the State’s system” and “if they wanted to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.” Identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts.

This new development is huge because it means that the two critical scandals from Clinton’s time in the State Department, her private email server and the Benghazi attacks, are facing fresh scrutiny in both the legal system and the court of public opinion.

And while Clinton likely had little chance of any run in 2020, this makes it even less likely she will stand even a shred of a chance.

We’ve have got to hope and pray that at long last, this leads to the long overdue criminal charges we’ve all been waiting to see.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service